Operation Boomerang AG Barr's Investigation of Acts of Treason by Federal Employees

And.... away we go: 

The Senate Judiciary is the committee to watch, as I've been saying since the midterms. Heard today Horowitz's report is on track for May as well. Trump's been talking about the Declas hitting within weeks as well. 

It'll all be timed for maximum impact. 

Looking like we're going to see real action this summer.

• Like (+1) 4
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

5 hours ago, Deranged Rhino said:

"Scandal free!"

(cough) Fast and Furious

(cough) Mid Year Exam

(cough) Trump/Russia

Yeah, as usual, Valerie Jarret is lying. That's what she does. It's as natural to her as breathing.

Technically she's not lying.  That policy wouldn't preclude the administration from cooperating and monitoring an investigation that they recommended. 

Well, well, well. Look who is popping up from their bolt hole now? 

Reminder: Pientka was the second FBI agent who questioned Flynn along with Strzok. His 302 (interview form) was allegedly edited by McCabe and Strzok to show Flynn lied. He's been a mysterious figure since this whole thing began, hidden from congressional testimony and documentation. Now we know why. As (some) expected, he's been dropping dimes on the coup plotters to IG Horowitz. 

Gaeta is another very important name -- ties directly to Mifsud. G-Pop claims Gaeta was Mifsud's FBI handler, I've not been able to confirm that independently. 

• Like (+1) 3
  • Thank you (+1) 2

Just now, Nanker said:

This slow rollout is killing me. 

Me too. We've been so ahead of the curve (by over a year+) that it feels like we're stuck in limbo. But slowly and surely events are catching up to what we've known was coming. 

May 1st, when Barr sits down before Graham's committee, is when I expect things to really start moving. I expect that hearing to be filled with Barr saying, "I cannot comment because of active investigations"... unless he drops the Comey findings then, which would be great. 

Horowitz hits early to mid May, with indictments quickly behind him. 

The Declas comes either right before Horowitz's report or in the immediate aftermath (still can't decide which way that will go). 

By June/July we will be clearly underway with the indictments. 

*best guess, of course/reading tea leaves

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 2

16 minutes ago, Deranged Rhino said:

@DC Tom being prescient again: 

They're trying hard to run that political persecution gambit. That's why Hillary ran her op-ed yesterday. It's why Swallwell is running for President. 

It's not going to work. 

The perp walks will be lovely to behold. 

i will believe it when i see it

• Like (+1) 2

And boom: 

"Russian collusion narrative started in the Obama White House" 

Sen Warner -- showing us what real Russian collusion looks like. He's in big trouble as well as many others. 

This boomerang is going to be painful for a lot of people who've been lied to for two straight years. 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

2 hours ago, Deranged Rhino said:

That - discussing developing confidential FBI informants in the White House - is the absolute, unquestionable point where any remotely rational person would at least posit the question "Are we ***** insane?"

• Like (+1) 2

37 minutes ago, DC Tom said:

That - discussing developing confidential FBI informants in the White House - is the absolute, unquestionable point where any remotely rational person would at least posit the question "Are we ***** insane?"

The spin to try to explain how that's not literally a coup -- will be entertaining. 

CONRAD BLACK: Day of Reckoning Is Now Dawning For Democrats.

What is occurring now is an unprecedented and almost unbelievable episode of political theatrics. The Democrats are pretending that their fraudulent attempt at what amounted to a coup d’état against the election of an administration of the other party still possesses the legitimacy to be continued and taken seriously after it has been largely unmasked by its own chosen investigators for what it was.

At the same time, the machinery of dispassionate justice is already turning towards the identification and eventual punishment of the Democrats for subverting the justice and intelligence apparatus of the former administration in order to influence the results of the election of the succeeding president and vice president of the United States.

It is an elemental rule of nature that the longer and the more febrile the efforts of the Democratic majority in the House of Representatives and the Democratic party generally, abetted by their media echo chamber, to delay the exposure of their wrongdoing, the more complete and overwhelming the defeat and discreditation of the entire effort to destroy the Trump administration will be.

Read the whole thing.

• Like (+1) 2

This is still a controversial take on RR"s role.... I don't know if we'll ever get to the bottom of it in public sources, not even when he leaves the DOJ in a week or two. I guess we'll see if he's one of the ones indicted, but if Mueller is a gray hat as I've suggested, then RR would have to be as well considering their connection. 

Image result for shrug gif

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

HOUSE DEMS AT ODDS WITH BARR OVER TESTIMONY

Democrats on the House Judiciary Committee are demanding that, when Attorney General Barr testifies about the Mueller report, he do so under extraordinary conditions. They want to depart from the norm whereby committee members get five minutes each per questioning session and they want Barr to answer questions posed by committee attorneys (in addition to answering the ones committee attorneys will write for the members).

Barr has balked at these conditions. Reportedly, he might not agree to testify under them. A DOJ spokesperson says that discussions with committee Dems are ongoing.

According to the Washington Post, the last time committee lawyers questioned Cabinet officials during open hearings was in the mid-1980s when Attorney General Meese testified about Iran-Contra. That’s more than 30 years ago. Democrats were in charge of the relevant committee back then, too.

I have two thoughts about the current controversy. First, it’s not William Barr’s fault if the Democrats don’t have enough skillful questioners on the Judiciary Committee to conduct effective examination of a witness.

Second, it shouldn’t take an Edward Bennett Williams to question Barr. According to the Post, the main subject of interest here is Robert Mueller’s report and, in particular, alleged discrepancies between the report and Barr’s short summary of it.

But the Mueller report speaks for itself, and Barr did not write it. Barr’s summary also speaks for itself. It there are discrepancies between the report and the summary (there are not), committee members should be able to point them out. If they need help, committee attorneys can identify them for the members.

If the issue is why didn’t Barr include this or that bit of information in his report, such questions are easily asked. If the issue is Barr’s legal conclusion that the facts described in the Mueller report don’t amount to obstruction of justice, Barr’s analysis is straightforward. If members want to argue with Barr about it, they can do so. But special expertise in examining witnesses is not required where the issue is a matter of law, not fact.

I have looked forward to Barr’s testimony because I’m confident he will demonstrate the unreasonableness of the Democrats’ attacks on him. However, the Democrats, by demanding exceptional procedures, have doubled-down on unreasonableness. Therefore, I hope Barr sticks to his guns.

https://www.powerlineblog.com/archives/2019/04/house-dems-at-odds-with-barr-over-testimony.php

• Like (+1) 1

2 hours ago, Hedge said:

Thread.

Pop quiz for all out there: whom did the mooch fire while he was temporarily head of comms?

Short term guys did a lot of damage to the conspirators' plans. Almost like there was a plan to have temporary guys go in, fire bad apples who otherwise couldn't be fired without causing a stink or blowback -- before waltzing off into the sunset. 

It wasn't just mooch. 

Look through all the temp hires and see what they did. 

• Like (+1) 2