Operation Boomerang AG Barr's Investigation of Acts of Treason by Federal Employees

6 hours ago, B-Man said:

Now why in the world would he do that? Humm.

Judge Emmett Sullivan from General Flynn Trial, Arranged Speaking Gig for James Comey at Howard University for $100,000

by Joe Hoft

Original Article

The confused judge who has unconstitutionally inserted himself into the Justice Department’s case against General Flynn made some actions behind the scene that are just as troubling.Judge Sullivan helped Jim Comey get his speaking gig at Howard University for $100,000. How much more corruption can America take. The corrupt judge who inserted himself into the General Flynn case, who insinuated the General was a traitor, has a lifestyle that matches his actions in court.

...any idea what Emmett's "booking fee" was?.......think the DC Circuit is basking in the glow of being shown up?......hmmm....

• Like (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, 4merper4mer said:

They keep hiring people who do nothing.  Does this guy have a beard?

:lol: Not that know of — but quarantine life may have changed that. 

I take two things from this announcement — 

1) It confirms what I’ve heard for weeks from my DC friends. 

2) If Durham passed off unmasking, assigning a deputy to it, that means that he’s got bigger targets/cases to make — which is excellent news. 

If I were McCabe, Comey, or Brennan tonight I’d be very uneasy. This on the heels of the RR testimony on the 3rd is lighting a fire under all the right people tonight. 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 3

11 minutes ago, Deranged Rhino said:

:lol: Not that know of — but quarantine life may have changed that. 

I take two things from this announcement — 

1) It confirms what I’ve heard for weeks from my DC friends. 

2) If Durham passed off unmasking, assigning a deputy to it, that means that he’s got bigger targets/cases to make — which is excellent news. 

If I were McCabe, Comey, or Brennan tonight I’d be very uneasy. This on the heels of the RR testimony on the 3rd is lighting a fire under all the right people tonight. 

Did Q speak to you like the shepherds spoke to Mary?

7 minutes ago, Deranged Rhino said:

It's hilarious. 

Asha is one of the more complicit worker bees in this mix too. She's deeply unstable. 

Eh, at least she's *****able.

• Haha (+1) 1

BOOM – Dana Boente Removed! – FBI Chief Legal Counsel Forced to Resign…

Original Article

Finally, the DOJ has moved to remove one of the biggest background corrupt officials within the FBI. According to multiple media sources FBI chief legal counsel Dana Boente was forced to resign on Friday. Finally, sunlight has removed a very corrupt player. In prior positions as U.S. Attorney for Virginia; and while leading the DOJ National Security Division; and then later shifting to the FBI as chief legal counsel under Chris Wray; Dana Boente was at the epicenter of corrupt intent and malign activity toward the Trump administration.

• Like (+1) 2

Declassified transcripts add to evidence that FBI had no legal basis to interview Michael Flynn

by John Solomon

Original Article

In the end, the words that Michael Flynn uttered to Russia's ambassador that landed the former Trump national security in a three-year legal nightmare were simply this: "We need cool heads to prevail." That was the message Flynn delivered to Sergey Kislyak on Dec. 29, 2016, the day outgoing President Barack Obama imposed sanctions on Russia for meddling in the U.S. election, according to newly declassified transcripts of the conversation. Yes, Flynn talked sanctions. But his message not to escalate a sanctions war was similar to what his future boss, Donald Trump, presented the next day and what many other experts recommended.

• Like (+1) 1

A little more on this. I don't know Adam, never met him, spoken with him. I do, however, know a few of his sources very well. And they are legit people with real access into the DOJ/FBI/USIC. So this isn't news to me, but it continues to astound me how unconcerned they seem to be about the political schedule up ahead. 

I don't know whether that's incredible hubris or because they're that convinced that they have airtight cases to make. 

(shrug)

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 5

2 hours ago, Deranged Rhino said:

More clips of the interview in the thread. Waiting for the full interview to be available, but he covers a lot here, including Flynn. 

But the problem is, if it goes on too long and hell freezes over so Biden wins, the entire investigation is dropped and the criminals get away....... again......

The lack of urgency for the last couple years disgusts me in to wondering if the turnover at the top to make the investigation go away, has been the plan all along... 

• Like (+1) 2
  • Thank you (+1) 4

On 6/9/2020 at 8:11 PM, Cinga said:

But the problem is, if it goes on too long and hell freezes over so Biden wins, the entire investigation is dropped and the criminals get away....... again......

The lack of urgency for the last couple years disgusts me in to wondering if the turnover at the top to make the investigation go away, has been the plan all along... 

That is the problem.

• Like (+1) 1

A New 'Whistle-Blower' Is Set to Testify Against AG Barr and It's a Total Joke     ?

Aaron Zelinsky is back on the scene and he’s ready to serve as a “whistle-blower” against Attorney General Bill Barr.

If you aren’t familiar with Zelinksy, he was a top prosecutor for the Mueller investigation and was later implicated in the ridiculous sentencing recommendation against Roger Stone. He resigned in protest once Barr stepped into stop the overreach.

More at the link:

• Like (+1) 4

On June 9, 2020 at 9:11 PM, Cinga said:

If Trump wins again these guys are more than capable of kicking the can down the road for four more years.

• Haha (+1) 1

10 minutes ago, Buffalo_Gal said:

I'm not sure Berman has the option to refuse.  The question is what he clears out or burns before he leaves if it really has to do with Podesta, etc.

I think Berman wants to create his own little CHAZ CHOP Zone....

...gotta love it...wait until the eventual Durham Report comes out......"political hack....bought and paid for...Trump lackey...as corrupt as Barr...."...yada yada.......wonder if the MSM will cite his numerous high profile case assignments by Eric Holder, perhaps one of the top three AG's in the country's history (COUGH)??.......