Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
Ice bowl 67

A message to Bill fans

Recommended Posts

My message was “welcome to Wisconsin!” 

 

I absolutely LOVED it! 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 hours ago, PrimeTime101 said:

why is that link so long?

Looks like spam to me.. 

10 hours ago, GETTOTHE50 said:

***** the packers. ***** Aaron Rodgers. ***** your pubically own teamed. No one gives a ***** about your teams problems. Bills or GTFO. 

Lmao

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Ice bowl 67 said:

Why is everyone being a dick today.

 

I wasn’t! 

 

I didn't read much from those jerks. Maybe testy draft jitters? 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, Augie said:

 

I wasn’t! 

 

I didn't read much from those jerks. Maybe testy draft jitters? 

I'm tired of some of these guys. Fck them. 

  • Like (+1) 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
35 minutes ago, mrags said:

He’s worse imo. He’s a bigger whiner baby 👶 but hides it well. Brady is just plain good and cocky. 

Agree to disagree.

 

Brady is the biggest whiner in the history of the NFL.

  • Like (+1) 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
16 minutes ago, Ice bowl 67 said:

Why is everyone being a dick today.

***** em. Keep posting.

  • Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 minutes ago, Ice bowl 67 said:

I'm tired of some of these guys. Fck them. 

What's your take on the BILLS draft strategy/needs, etc.?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)
2 minutes ago, Mark Vader said:

Agree to disagree.

 

Brady is the biggest whiner in the history of the NFL.

The Pats will win it all again this year sadly. Why even play the season IMO. 

Edited by Ice bowl 67
  • Sad 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
19 minutes ago, Ice bowl 67 said:

Why is everyone being a dick today.

 

Don’t let it bother you, lots of people like to be bitter and angry for no good reason.

  • Like (+1) 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
50 minutes ago, LSHMEAB said:

What's your take on the BILLS draft strategy/needs, etc.?

Offensive Line, Defensive backs and A pass rush.

52 minutes ago, Mark Vader said:

Agree to disagree.

 

Brady is the biggest whiner in the history of the NFL.

I've lost interest in football lately since GB stinks and the Pats win it all every year. After awhile it's just rigged and not even fun to watch. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Ice bowl 67 said:

Why is everyone being a dick today.

Ignore the noise Ice, and keep your glass half full outlook front and center! Don’t lump everyone into one category

  • Thanks! (+1) 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, Ice bowl 67 said:

I'm considered a troll here. I think you guys would be happy to see me go.

Troll? Please. Come back when your avatar features a lame Patriots swoosh or the name of our QB in last year’s draft as being the “wrong” one, and we’ll talk about some trolling around here. Chin up. 

  • Like (+1) 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Lately I just use football as an excuse to get together with friends or family but other than that if I watch games by myself I don't even want to watch them.

  • Sad 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
15 hours ago, Captain_Quint said:

FB_IMG_1554984039555.jpg

Did the Parrot live through this and did anyone eat from the fountain afterward??  That is the funniest thing I have seen in a long time!!  Thanks!!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
15 hours ago, coloradobillsfan said:

"Bills fans"

not 

"Bill fans"

 

thanks :)

 

Strange. Yes, we’re BillS fans. But the Packers are routinely referred to as Packer fans. Dolphin fan, Giant fan, 49er fan. But Jets fan, Lions fan, da Bears. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Big Ben taking a ton of heat for being a "bad teammate".  He's got nothing on Rodgers, now by all reports, a total A-hole. 

 

I'll bid on his single SB ring on ebay in about 10 years.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 hours ago, Ice bowl 67 said:

I'm tired of some of these guys. Fck them. 

Oh snap!

  • Haha (+1) 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 hours ago, Ice bowl 67 said:

Lately I just use football as an excuse to get together with friends or family but other than that if I watch games by myself I don't even want to watch them.

 

...red carpet is ALWAYS out for you here bud............:thumbsup:

  • Like (+1) 1
  • Meh 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Ice bowl 67 said:

I think the long winter has everyone down.

No, it’s just odd. I get if you want to stop by and chat about a matchup but why come and drop tmz he said she said style articles about the Packers qb? I wouldn’t read that anywhere, least of all on a message board for Bills fans. 

 

Also, this golly oh gosh, oh gee, only works for so long. It becomes a little much, especially since you do it with our rivals on the dolphins board as well. 

 

Not sure what the angle is. 

  • Like (+1) 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Bobby Hooks said:

No, it’s just odd. I get if you want to stop by and chat about a matchup but why come and drop tmz he said she said style articles about the Packers qb? I wouldn’t read that anywhere, least of all on a message board for Bills fans. 

 

Also, this golly oh gosh, oh gee, only works for so long. It becomes a little much, especially since you do it with our rivals on the dolphins board as well. 

 

Not sure what the angle is. 

is there anything in the rules that says he can't come here? I'm getting a kick  out of those like yourself that seemed to be so bothered by his presence here. he's harmless, never puts anyone down and likes (or at least did) coming by and shooting the breeze.   so for those who think you're cool yanking this mans chain, think again. it's not cool and last I checked this board is not strictly for discussing the buffalo bills..

 

Discussing the Buffalo Bills and the NFL 24 hours a day since 1998!

  • Like (+1) 1
  • Thanks! (+1) 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)
7 minutes ago, DaBillsFanSince1973 said:

is there anything in the rules that says he can't come here? I'm getting a kick  out of those like yourself that seemed to be so bothered by his presence here. he's harmless, never puts anyone down and likes (or at least did) coming by and shooting the breeze.   so for those who think you're cool yanking this mans chain, think again. it's not cool and last I checked this board is not strictly for discussing the buffalo bills..

 

Discussing the Buffalo Bills and the NFL 24 hours a day since 1998!

When did I say he can’t come here? 

 

You get a kick out of him, I get a kick out of discussing his intentions. 

 

Also, i decide what I think is cool, not you. The day I start living by your code of cool is the day I pack it up for good. 

Edited by Bobby Hooks
  • Like (+1) 3
  • Meh 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)
3 minutes ago, Bobby Hooks said:

When did I say he can’t come here? 

 

You get a kick out of him, I get a kick out of discussing his intentions. 

 

Also, i decide what I think is cool, not you. The day I start living by your code of cool is the day I pack it up for good. 

pffft. too bad I'm restricted to what I can post. 

 

my code, see, that's just it, it's not my code but a code of ethics. something I'm sure you know nothing about bobby boy.

 

have a nice day, bobby

Edited by DaBillsFanSince1973

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

×