A message to Bill fans

2 minutes ago, Mark Vader said:

Agree to disagree.

Brady is the biggest whiner in the history of the NFL.

The Pats will win it all again this year sadly. Why even play the season IMO. 

Edited by Ice bowl 67
  • Sad 1

50 minutes ago, LSHMEAB said:

What's your take on the BILLS draft strategy/needs, etc.?

Offensive Line, Defensive backs and A pass rush.

52 minutes ago, Mark Vader said:

Agree to disagree.

Brady is the biggest whiner in the history of the NFL.

I've lost interest in football lately since GB stinks and the Pats win it all every year. After awhile it's just rigged and not even fun to watch. 

5 hours ago, Ice bowl 67 said:

I'm considered a troll here. I think you guys would be happy to see me go.

Troll? Please. Come back when your avatar features a lame Patriots swoosh or the name of our QB in last year’s draft as being the “wrong” one, and we’ll talk about some trolling around here. Chin up. 

• Like (+1) 2

15 hours ago, coloradobillsfan said:

"Bills fans"

not 

"Bill fans"

Strange. Yes, we’re BillS fans. But the Packers are routinely referred to as Packer fans. Dolphin fan, Giant fan, 49er fan. But Jets fan, Lions fan, da Bears. 

9 hours ago, Ice bowl 67 said:

Lately I just use football as an excuse to get together with friends or family but other than that if I watch games by myself I don't even want to watch them.

...red carpet is ALWAYS out for you here bud............:thumbsup:

• Like (+1) 1

1 hour ago, Ice bowl 67 said:

I think the long winter has everyone down.

No, it’s just odd. I get if you want to stop by and chat about a matchup but why come and drop tmz he said she said style articles about the Packers qb? I wouldn’t read that anywhere, least of all on a message board for Bills fans. 

Also, this golly oh gosh, oh gee, only works for so long. It becomes a little much, especially since you do it with our rivals on the dolphins board as well. 

Not sure what the angle is. 

• Like (+1) 3

1 minute ago, Bobby Hooks said:

No, it’s just odd. I get if you want to stop by and chat about a matchup but why come and drop tmz he said she said style articles about the Packers qb? I wouldn’t read that anywhere, least of all on a message board for Bills fans. 

Also, this golly oh gosh, oh gee, only works for so long. It becomes a little much, especially since you do it with our rivals on the dolphins board as well. 

Not sure what the angle is. 

is there anything in the rules that says he can't come here? I'm getting a kick  out of those like yourself that seemed to be so bothered by his presence here. he's harmless, never puts anyone down and likes (or at least did) coming by and shooting the breeze.   so for those who think you're cool yanking this mans chain, think again. it's not cool and last I checked this board is not strictly for discussing the buffalo bills..

Discussing the Buffalo Bills and the NFL 24 hours a day since 1998!

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

7 minutes ago, DaBillsFanSince1973 said:

is there anything in the rules that says he can't come here? I'm getting a kick  out of those like yourself that seemed to be so bothered by his presence here. he's harmless, never puts anyone down and likes (or at least did) coming by and shooting the breeze.   so for those who think you're cool yanking this mans chain, think again. it's not cool and last I checked this board is not strictly for discussing the buffalo bills..

Discussing the Buffalo Bills and the NFL 24 hours a day since 1998!

When did I say he can’t come here? 

You get a kick out of him, I get a kick out of discussing his intentions. 

Also, i decide what I think is cool, not you. The day I start living by your code of cool is the day I pack it up for good. 

Edited by Bobby Hooks
  • Like (+1) 3

3 minutes ago, Bobby Hooks said:

When did I say he can’t come here? 

You get a kick out of him, I get a kick out of discussing his intentions. 

Also, i decide what I think is cool, not you. The day I start living by your code of cool is the day I pack it up for good. 

pffft. too bad I'm restricted to what I can post. 

my code, see, that's just it, it's not my code but a code of ethics. something I'm sure you know nothing about bobby boy.

have a nice day, bobby

Edited by DaBillsFanSince1973