Hey Bill fans!

In summary, we made a bunch of big moves in free agency, mostly on the offensive side of the ball. 

There are many new additions to the offensive line, with the biggest being center Mitch Moorse from KC.

Also added receivers John Brown (Ravens) and Cole Beasley (Cowgirls) and ageless RB Frank Gore. There you have it. 

Ice, sorry to hear you might get a bit more snow this week. Love what our GM has been up to this offseason so far. Did you catch the Bleacher Report article by Tyler Dunne? Wonder how the new arranged marriage between Rodgers and LaFleur will go this year. Any thoughts on that?

28 minutes ago, NoHuddleKelly12 said:

Wonder how the new arranged marriage between Rodgers and LaFleur will go

Ya.

How will it go between the two? Is Guy LaFleur a Quarterback whisperer? One for highly talented, but temperamental QB's?

Dare i say Bills are going to kick some butt.....but again ive been saying this for 20 years+......i am reluctantly hopeful again.....how are your packers doing this offseason?  You guys dropped some players i was surprised about?

1 minute ago, Ice bowl 67 said:

I had a few people tell me it's false and most of it didn't happen. What do you Bill fans think of all this?

I personally think Rodgers is a whining cry baby that makes Brady look like a good kid. So I have no doubt it’s true. 

• Like (+1) 2

2 minutes ago, Ice bowl 67 said:

I had a few people tell me it's false and most of it didn't happen. What do you Bill fans think of all this?

I think the BILLS offensive line has been upgraded substantially with lots of moving parts. 

• Haha (+1) 1

1 minute ago, Ice bowl 67 said:

You guys dislike the Packers as much as Rodgers attitude?

No. I like the Packers. It’s a shame really because I cannot stand Rodgers. Hate him with a passion. He’s been such a Whiny brat since draft day, I could never get behind him. 

• Haha (+1) 1

1 minute ago, mrags said:

No. I like the Packers. It’s a shame really because I cannot stand Rodgers. Hate him with a passion. He’s been such a Whiny brat since draft day, I could never get behind him. 

Well just wondering if this has an effect on our organization.

2 hours ago, Idandria said:

In summary, we made a bunch of big moves in free agency, mostly on the offensive side of the ball. 

There are many new additions to the offensive line, with the biggest being center Mitch Moorse from KC.

Also added receivers John Brown (Ravens) and Cole Beasley (Cowgirls) and ageless RB Frank Gore. There you have it. 

Big is a bit of a relative term here, no?

Like WE are jacked, but if im discussing our moves w/say some rando jets fan - i don't describe them as 'big'. Maybe 'potentially solid' or 'encouraging' but BIG, IMO, isn't the best or most accurate term to describe our FA acquisitions. 

2 minutes ago, Ice bowl 67 said:

Well just wondering if this has an effect on our organization.

Well, then yes it does I guess. I’ve always liked the Packers but can’t stand Rodgers so I won’t say that I can’t stand the Packers now, but I enjoy watching Rodgers lose. So therefore, the Packers fall in there. 

If Rodgers could get injured and then your backup comes in and takes your team to the Super Bowl, I’d be cool with that. 

• Like (+1) 1

2 hours ago, NoHuddleKelly12 said:

Ice, sorry to hear you might get a bit more snow this week. Love what our GM has been up to this offseason so far. Did you catch the Bleacher Report article by Tyler Dunne? Wonder how the new arranged marriage between Rodgers and LaFleur will go this year. Any thoughts on that?

Was gonna ask the same question. 

12 minutes ago, Ice bowl 67 said:

Mainly Rodgers for me.

13 minutes ago, Ice bowl 67 said:

What are your feeling about Rodgers? Also, are you a Favre fan?