A Quick Laugh to Get By

Foxx

1 hour ago, Ridgewaycynic2013 said:

I can has pandemic??

On a related note:

http://theneedling.com/2020/05/16/new-study-confirms-cats-cant-spread-covid-19-but-would-if-given-option

New Study Confirms Cats Can’t Spread COVID-19, But Would If Given Option

cat-angry.jpg?resize=696%2C435

A new study out of the University of Washington has left local pet owners with mixed emotions after scientists confirmed that their beloved pet cats cannot spread the COVID-19 virus, but definitely would knowingly and willingly do so if given the option...

Edited by WhoTom

3 minutes ago, WhoTom said:

On a related note:

http://theneedling.com/2020/05/16/new-study-confirms-cats-cant-spread-covid-19-but-would-if-given-option

New Study Confirms Cats Can’t Spread COVID-19, But Would If Given Optio

A new study out of the University of Washington has left local pet owners with mixed emotions after scientists confirmed that their beloved pet cats cannot spread the COVID-19 virus, but definitely would knowingly and willingly do so if given the option...

Time to start culling the herd.  Never liked cats since a kid because stray cats would go into backyard and tease our collies and were surprised how fast they were just before they were only good for guitar strings.  Owners of cats would blame us for letting their cats unleashed outside without even a collar.  At least with large cats if a dog attacked it the dog died because it was stupid.

I asked my wife why she's stayed with me all these years. She said, "Because you have a great sense of humor."

I said, "I thought it was because I'm so good in bed," and she responded, "See? You're hilarious!"

• Haha (+1) 5
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

3 hours ago, WhoTom said:

And that's why Mississippi is known for being the 50th best state when it comes to educational quality.

When I lived in South Carolina we used to say “Thank God for Mississippi!” 

More recently, I was employed reviewing the work of products of those school systems, and it was rough going.....