Josh Allen's hurdle wins GMFB's play of the year

sven233

3 hours ago, C.Biscuit97 said:

Do they give other 6-10 teams love?  When the Bills are good, the national media loves us.  But we normally aren’t good.  We need to stop with the persecution complex.  National folks talk about good or dysfunctional teams. We aren’t good bad we’re kinda boring right now.  It’s pretty simple. 

Meh... let fans have what they want to in order for them to justify their fanhood. It seems to be a motivating factor for some.

1 hour ago, ProcessAccepted said:

Did they even mention it today?

Guessing the result didn't go as planned and they are just burying it. Why else would you be going on about it all week and now crickets

Ok they just mentioned it. Winner will be announced Friday. Kay Adams you are forgiven ?

For those that want to see the final results, here you go!  Great job guys!  Josh was down 1% when I went to bed at 2am.  I sent out a few more tweets hoping for a late push, but that was a lot of votes to make up over night.  Didn't expect it to happen, but Bills fans came through!

image.thumb.png.03be27a6c891d920050064166f353829.png

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/D3JcRK7XQAEAare.jpg:large

17 hours ago, purple haze said:

Josh's play was great. Henry's play was insane.  Dude fought off how many tacklers and ran 99 yards for a TD.  I'm not mad Josh won.  Just sayin'. ??‍♂️

I don't disagree that Henrys run was good, but that Jaguars defense didn't try. He fought off a bunch of arm tackles from guys who put no body in the game.