NY Teacher fired for old selfie

Gary M

53 minutes ago, row_33 said:

for a woman that is a disaster, it's kind of normal for a bachelor workaholic

Even a bachelor workaholic can toss his socks in the launder (source: me).

2 minutes ago, LeviF91 said:

Even a bachelor workaholic can toss his socks in the launder (source: me).

I almost texted you from McGeary's last night, but the guys I was with didn't want to stay long enough.

• Thank you (+1) 1

2 hours ago, Gugny said:

I almost texted you from McGeary's last night, but the guys I was with didn't want to stay long enough.

I was actually there after the show. Figured you'd be getting the kid home though. 

• Like (+1) 1

On 4/3/2019 at 10:47 AM, ShadyBillsFan said:

too easy ...  select photo send to email 

not to mention the mass text to friends

From what I heard on a radio show yesterday was that the kid took the teachers phone and found the pic. Then it went down hill from there. Guess the parents had a major problem with the picture. Obviously no one had a problem with the kid invading her privacy. I'd be hiring a 6th grager to be taking care of that punk

28 minutes ago, Buffalophil1948 said:

From what I heard on a radio show yesterday was that the kid took the teachers phone and found the pic. Then it went down hill from there. Guess the parents had a major problem with the picture. Obviously no one had a problem with the kid invading her privacy. I'd be hiring a 6th grager to be taking care of that punk

If that's the case the kid should be suspended or disciplined in some way. If I was that kid I would have been too afraid to tell my parents how I saw the photo if I took the phone. 

• Like (+1) 1

9 minutes ago, RaoulDuke79 said:

If that's the case the kid should be suspended or disciplined in some way. If I was that kid I would have been too afraid to tell my parents how I saw the photo if I took the phone. 

If I was the kid, I'd have told the teacher that I want to see the pics with no towel (you know they have to be out there) ... or else.

• Like (+1) 1

50 minutes ago, Buffalophil1948 said:

I'm sure many of the Dads thoroughly reviewed the evidence so they could be appropriately outraged.

13 minutes ago, KD in CA said:

I'm sure many of the Dads thoroughly reviewed the evidence so they could be appropriately outraged.

I’m not sure honey, looks like a fake

I’m going to need to examine it closer in my bedroom... alone... for a few hours 

5 hours ago, LeviF91 said:

She needs to clean her damn room.  Is that a pair of tongs at the bottom?  JFC

I'm going to suggest that's a hair straightening iron.

LOL

Room is messy though.  And it wouldn't bother me at all.

LumaBellaKeratin.jpg

Edited by Nextmanup

1 hour ago, Buffalophil1948 said:

From what I heard on a radio show yesterday was that the kid took the teachers phone and found the pic.

People need to use the built-in security features on their phones. I have an ancient Samsung with facial recognition. It takes an extra two seconds whenever I use the phone (unless I'm answering a call, in which case it doesn't require a login), but it's worth it for the security.

And no, I don't have any compromising photos.

4 hours ago, Buffalophil1948 said:

If that's the way it went down, definitely wrongful termination. If it wasnt something where it was available online, and they were stolen from her phone by the student, it's the student who should be facing charges for theft and maybe more for illegally accessing her personal property.

She didnt send it to students, or did this for modeling on an online site, or is having an inappropriate relationship with a student, she shouldn't be forced to lose her job. If anything the school board should have atleast made an offer to move her to a different school if students seeing the photo would affect her job.

She should have a lawsuit against the school/board, and the student

• Like (+1) 3

5 hours ago, WhoTom said:

People need to use the built-in security features on their phones. I have an ancient Samsung with facial recognition. It takes an extra two seconds whenever I use the phone (unless I'm answering a call, in which case it doesn't require a login), but it's worth it for the security.

And no, I don't have any compromising photos.

Sure , prove it! 

While we’re at it, when did you stop beating your wife? 

?

15 minutes ago, ShadyBillsFan said:

Oh then you missed the hottest math teacher thread

No, I saw that one.  She ‘s just not my type.  Not even close.  Seems a bit ‘slutty’.  This one has more of a ‘girl next door’ look.

Edited by The Senator
  • Like (+1) 1