Fox Sports: NFL’s best fan base, Bills vs Titans the Final 4

Things are going well now.  KEEP VOTING, THOUGH!  If we do advance, it will be against the Browns and that is going to be a struggle.  They have outscored us in votes in every round.  Going to be a real tough matchup.

9 minutes ago, sven233 said:

Things are going well now.  KEEP VOTING, THOUGH!  If we do advance, it will be against the Browns and that is going to be a struggle.  They have outscored us in votes in every round.  Going to be a real tough matchup.

Easier than the Hawks, Packers, and Saints. Hopefully we blow them out.

4 hours ago, ddaryl said:

Not all Bills fans want to be associated with the word Maia or Mafia. I run away from that designation as fast as I can

I work with a Maia and she is smoking hot 27 y/o emo/nerd. So...I never run away from her.

5 minutes ago, MJS said:

66% to 34%. We're killing them.

Yeah figured we would... when their proudest moment is tweeting the "Miracle" incessantly. Furthermore, I have never seen a random Titans' fan jersey outside of their home games.

Just now, aceman_16 said:

Yeah figured we would... when their proudest moment is tweeting the "Miracle" incessantly. Furthermore, I have never seen a random Titans' fan jersey outside of their home games.

They must have had a lot of fans from other teams voting for them to beat specific opponents.

6 minutes ago, McBean said:

F the Titans 

F them indeed. I will never, EVER forget that play. I can honestly still feel the shock/rage/sorrow. Irrational emotions for what's ultimately entertainment, but it was absolutely gutwrenching. I enjoy beating them any chance we get regardless of the circumstances. It was my favorite dub last season despite being an ugly game.

At this point in my Bills fandom, I would probably EXPECT them to return that kick for a TD. Would probably react with a "seems about right."

3 minutes ago, Brianmoorman4jesus said:

How are the titans even past 16? I have never met a titans fan in my life. What are they all hackers?

Could have had a lot of fans from other teams voting.

49 minutes ago, PIZ said:

Bills - Titans have 67,000 votes.

Browns - Bears have 104,000 votes.

Yeah.....  We're in trouble vs the Browns.  They have been the leading vote getter in every round.  Not sure how they are doing it, but they are dominating this so far.  Not sure how we can get enough votes to beat them in the finals.

We're cruising in the round, but we're in trouble in the finals vs the Browns.  They have been the leading vote getter the entire time.  Not sure how we can beat them in the finals.  We're not getting enough votes.