Adrian Clayborn a Bill

Just now, Agent 91 said:

COULD play 3 technique. I liked him at Iowa. I remember he had some sort of nerve damage in one of his arms

Bigger question is, have you seen him at the airport? And if so was he rude to any fans? We are depending on you and @skycap

• Haha (+1) 1

3 minutes ago, YoloinOhio said:

Bigger question is, have you seen him at the airport? And if so was he rude to any fans? We are depending on you and @skycap

What Sully didn’t say in his tweet was that George Seifert was in the middle seat between Sully and Clayborn. 

1 minute ago, Shotgunner said:

So this seems like just a fake source. Can't find it anywhere real.

So.... A very misleading thread title.

It did get some interesting conversation started though

We are just starving for something to happen and will latch on to anything...then run with it.

40 minutes ago, KW95 - JA17 said:

Did Jerry get to the QB last year?

The problem is there was a nice pocket for the QB to step into.  Kyle played well last year but not what he used to be.  Under Schwartz and even Petine a QB could forget about steping up into the pocket because it was gone.  We need a rotation at DT that is a constant threat to colapse the pocket.  We need a true penetrater at the 3Tech.  I know from in an interview after last offseason that Beane said the Dline was not where they want it to be.  They want it to be the strength of the D.

You can have a Strong secondary and it wont make up for an ok DLine.  However a Strong DL will cover deficiencies in the secondary all day long as long as it is an ok secondary.

Edited by formerlyofCtown
  • Like (+1) 1