Tyrod is back with Lynn

MAJBobby

Just now, Freddie's Dead said:

The next time Tie-rod completes a TE pass over the middle will be the first.

I was just making a joke about Gates behemoth size, and the difficulty that would pose in making him disappear.  Might take Copperfield. 

• Like (+1) 1

11 minutes ago, SWATeam said:

I was just making a joke about Gates behemoth size, and the difficulty that would pose in making him disappear.  Might take Copperfield. 

I got picked to be a shill at a Copperfield show at the MGM Grand.  I went on stage and held a rope with a bunch of other people on stage, while a curtain dropped from the ceiling.  When the curtain was raised, I was staring at the front corner of a 57 Studebaker.  I didn't know whether to ***** or wind my watch.

1 minute ago, Freddie's Dead said:

I got picked to be a shill at a Copperfield show at the MGM Grand.  I went on stage and held a rope with a bunch of other people on stage, while a curtain dropped from the ceiling.  When the curtain was raised, I was staring at the front corner of a 57 Studebaker.  I didn't know whether to ***** or wind my watch.

Ha, nice.  I'm sure that was a great experience. 

• Like (+1) 1

1 hour ago, HiddenInLight said:

Bortles?

1 hour ago, WMDman said:

Oh I hope so

The same Bortles who ran for 16,527 yards against the Bills in the playoffs?

I'd rather play TYrod twice/year, myself.

1 hour ago, BrotherChazz said:

Miami is going to have to start a rookie just because they can't get anyone to play for them!

But I believe the point was they were going to go with someone like Taylor for this season and wanted to draft someone next year. Maybe they stick with Tannehill? Theres always Bortles.........

47 minutes ago, HiddenInLight said:

Remember how all of the national media people were calling us morons for trading him away, then him getting benched almost immediately while Josh Allen started to light it up just a few weeks later?  Suddenly all of those people went silent.  Didn't even eat crow, just pretended it never happened.

Remember how the Bill's started the season with yet another Nate Peterman embarrassment that led them to have to start Allen before they wanted to? Yeah, that's why the media laughed at the Bill's for getting rid of Taylor so quickly......

1 hour ago, MDH said:

I thought TT wanted to be a starter? There's zero chance of that in LA barring injury.

I said it a little while ago and I'll say it again - my strong hunch is that he's figured out that he basically has a solid five years left as a #2. He's fine in that role. 

• Like (+1) 3

11 minutes ago, DrDawkinstein said:

Apparently they dont wake up in time to watch the 1pm Eastern games out there.

But in California, the 1 PM ET games start at 10 AM.

Living in Arizona, I love that the games start early in the day like that.

16 minutes ago, dave mcbride said:

I said it a little while ago and I'll say it again - my strong hunch is that he's figured out that he basically has a solid five years left as a #2. He's fine in that role. 

I mean, is there a better job in the entire world than NFL Backup QB?

• Like (+1) 2

4 minutes ago, DrDawkinstein said:

I mean, is there a better job in the entire world than NFL Backup QB?

That would be my choice position, unless I could be the 3rd stringer who dresses on the sidelines.

Otherwise backup NHL goaltender or MLB pinch runner would be just as good.....