Could it be possible Ndamukong Suh to Bills?

HOUSE

This guy could of gave Aaron Donald a run for his money had he played 100% effort. 

He can be so dominant yet disappear for weeks. 

That line in LA should of been unstoppable, but Suh didn’t show up most of the year. 

He’s either out of gas or made so much money he doesn’t want to try anymore. 

Can’t knock him for either but I wouldn’t want him in buffalo 

• Like (+1) 1

I still hate this thread title.  It suggests there is something linking him to Bills when there isn’t.  Now if REAL rumors pop up, I won’t even read them because I will still think it stems from this massive leap in assumption over snow.  

• Like (+1) 1

6 minutes ago, Billsfansinceday1 said:

Just to be clear, Denver isn’t in the Rockies and doesn’t get a ton of snow. It can get. cold but 300 days of sun per year is pretty nice.  Lived there for 20 years.

Was Denver mentioned somewhere?   5,280 feet is in the mountains somewhere.  ;) 

I traveled a bit to Utah and Montana.  Mostly via Minneapolis and it was all white in Feb if there were not clouds to be seen.  

Less so if I traveled through Mile High.  

1 hour ago, quinnearlysghost88 said:

This is like seeing tons of presents under your tree on Christmas morning and realizing they're all for other kids. 

The AB saga was like a bucket of cold water.  That dramatically lowered expectations.  But you summed up today pretty well.