Could it be possible Ndamukong Suh to Bills?

HOUSE

1093432204.jpg.0.jpg

This was tweeted by Suh himself yesterday, accompanied by another tweet that showed him in an airplane at altitude with a picture of a lot of snow below him. Of course, NFL and Vikings Twitter blew up over it, as it could mean nothing, something, or everything. The possibilities include:

1. He’s just going on vacation, somewhere cold.
  2. He really is going to the Arctic, like on a USO tour or something.
  3. Literally nothing.
  4. He’s giving us a clue as to where he will sign in free agency. And since there’s no NFL Franchise in Antarctica (yet)...

I’m normally not one to post tweets like this, but when it comes from the player himself, and it causes the stir this has, well, let’s address it. For one, I’d be stunned if the Vikings favor Suh over Richardson, assuming both are close in money. Suh isn’t the dominant player he once was, but he’ll still command a pretty penny on the open market, and I don’t think it’s a price the Vikings can match.

https://www.dailynorseman.com/2019/3/9/18257540/2019-nfl-free-agency-ndamukong-suh-sets-the-vikings-rumor-mill-on-fire

Edited by HOUSE

He also posted a survey asking where he was going; A)To the Arctic B) To Minnesota 

Then some pictures of him in the snow on an ATV.  Looks more like a vacation than anything.  Guess he could of had a contract discussions while there, but how does this have anything to do with the Bills?

1 hour ago, TheBeane said:

He also posted a survey asking where he was going; A)To the Arctic B) To Minnesota 

Then some pictures of him in the snow on an ATV.  Looks more like a vacation than anything.  Guess he could of had a contract discussions while there, but how does this have anything to do with the Bills?

Quick, somebody go to the airport....

3 minutes ago, YoloinOhio said:

Overrated 

Agreed.  Solid rotational player though. If we can add an edge rusher in the draft or FA I think Suh, Star and the Phillips kids can fit the bill for a year.  Just wouldn’t want to give him multiple years 

• Like (+1) 1

[This is an automated response]

The topic title is potentially misleading. Accurate titles help the community find topics relevant to their interests and avoids reader frustration. Please change the topic title to more accurately reflect content of the original post.The topic starter can edit the topic title line to make it more appropriate.

Thank you.

The picture from the airplane shows clouds, not a lot of snow as the article says. Who can't tell the difference between clouds and snow? And if you look through the small opening in the clouds, its green land. 

Edited by Bubba Gump