What's your off-season worst case scenario?

Dooms Day scenarios aside, I'm curious what fans believe to be the worst possible outcome of free agency and the draft. 

Exclude any injuries or off fied issues for current players and try to focus on moves, acquisitions (or lack there of) that you think would be terrible for the team. 

Let's see how bad things can get! 

• Haha (+1) 1

We sign tyrell Williams for 15 million per after nobody will trade a receiver to us. 

We draft Maybin at 9.. Oops I mean Metcalf 

then we go heavy on defense the rest of the draft and hype how our offensive line will be much better after a year of continuity and adding spencer long to add depth. 

Then Beane saying the year 2 of starting leap for Croom is going to be epic 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

Comet hits the earth, no more Bills sessions ever, now that we finally found our QB.

Short of that, I think no matter what Beane and crew do (‘cause I’m confident they’ll make some moves), we’re going to be in good shape!

Ever the optimist... ???

• Haha (+1) 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 2

I fear it’s happening now. Seems like an unprecedented number of quality players are being released, most of which we’re in the market for. Other teams are moving in and scooping up plug & play starters. I’m concerned McBeane is believing in his staffs due diligence for FA & the Draft and not concentrating on the viable starters suddenly available.

Im getting itchy. Might be measles...

• Haha (+1) 1

4 minutes ago, Heitz said:

Comet hits the earth, no more Bills sessions ever, now that we finally found our QB.

Short of that, I think no matter what Beane and crew do (‘cause I’m confident they’ll make some moves), we’re going to be in good shape!

Ever the optimist... ???

THAT’S the spirit!!! 

• Thank you (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, Chandler#81 said:

I fear it’s happening now. Seems like an unprecedented number of quality players are being released, most of which we’re in the market for. Other teams are moving in and scooping up plug & play starters. I’m concerned McBeane is believing in his staffs due diligence for FA & the Draft and not concentrating on the viable starters suddenly available.

They were looking into AB, so that tells me they are looking under EVERY stone! Cheer up! 

• Like (+1) 1

We sign marginal talent at offensive line and wide receiver and then trade next years first to move up to 4 and take DK Metcalf (With Josh Allen still on the board). We barely spend any of our money and it's reported that we were outbid because Ralph is cheap.

• Haha (+1) 2

Worst case is we cant get anyone good to take our money........so we end up spending to the limit we are FORCED to spend and roll money to the next year......and try to fix our team through the draft.....and end up taking defensive players when our offense needs SO much help....

Then ppl start calling Josh Allen bust when once again he has no OL and no quality pass catcher's to work with

(Jesus....I hope this does not happen)

• Like (+1) 2

1 hour ago, Chandler#81 said:

Lol I think everyone is getting a little itchy.. Must be something going around. Spencer long can’t be the best pre free agency signing.. We deserve a bigger splash