Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
Alphadawg7

Antonio Brown trade may be happening today, announcing team soon: UPDATE: TRADED to Raiders

Recommended Posts

1 minute ago, BillsFan17 said:

So your opinion changed over the course of eight hours. Well done.

 

Oh, no. Not at all. I never liked him. Is have welcomed home, of course, but I like seeing jerks get just desserts.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Inigo Montoya said:

 

If I were a rich, young, single guy I wouldn't mind living and playing in Las Vegas.  They have no state income tax in Nevada either.

The tax thing will even out after playing 1 or possibly 2 years in California. 

Just now, Alphadawg7 said:

https://www.post-gazette.com/sports/steelers/2019/03/08/antonio-brown-trade-rumors-steelers/stories/201903080137

 

Three teams apparently still "Alive" in the AB trade talks today

 

Wonder if Bills still one of them or not.  

 

Will I have to start liking him again? I’m getting dizzy! 

 

Bottom line, I’d rather stay away. 

  • Haha (+1) 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Augie said:

The tax thing will even out after playing 1 or possibly 2 years in California. 

 

Will I have to start liking him again? I’m getting dizzy! 

 

Bottom line, I’d rather stay away. 

 

hahaha

 

I still think its unlikely its us unless Steelers called Bills back.  Sounded like Beane was done pursuing it, but doesn't mean he wouldn't listen if called back.  

 

But what a whirlwind it would be if it is us that still lands him haha.  I went back and forth on him myself, but after thinking he was a Bill I was super stoked.  I would still be if he ends up a Bill.  I mean just because someone leaked something prematurely doesnt make AB a worse person.  Its not his fault someone leaked old info to RapSheet.  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I've gotta be totally honest: Just about any young, rich athlete with a choice in the matter would rather live in Las Vegas and play for the storied silver and black and a Super Bowl winning coach than live in Western New York and play for a team with a history like the Bills have and a head coach with a career losing record.

I bleed Bills Blue just like everyone else on here and I love McDermott and I will defend my city/region until the end, but c'mon...Picture being a 30 year old millionaire with no bias toward either region or team. Which one are you going to pick? Can anyone really blame this dude if that's what ends up happening?

  • Like (+1) 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

No chance the Bills are involved.  Steelers probably dropped price a bit and will deal him to a team he’ll play for - Saints, Raiders, Jets, Hawks, Niners or Broncos.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Logic said:

I've gotta be totally honest: Just about any young, rich athlete with a choice in the matter would rather live in Las Vegas and play for the storied silver and black and a Super Bowl winning coach than live in Western New York and play for a team with a history like the Bills have and a head coach with a career losing record.

I bleed Bills Blue just like everyone else on here and I love McDermott and I will defend my city/region until the end, but c'mon...Picture being a 30 year old millionaire with no bias toward either region or team. Which one are you going to pick? Can anyone really blame this dude if that's what ends up happening?

 

Hope he also enjoys playing before 36,000 fans in that dump Sam Boyd Stadium, and sharing it with owner/operator UNLV.

.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, YoloinOhio said:

 

I'd love to see him with Gruden. Implosion countdown in 3, 2, 💥

  • Like (+1) 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, Coach Tuesday said:

No chance the Bills are involved.  Steelers probably dropped price a bit and will deal him to a team he’ll play for - Saints, Raiders, Jets, Hawks, Niners or Broncos.

 

Funny thing is Bills are light years in better shape than the Raiders and thats ironically where he will likely be.  Over next 5 years, I bet the Bills average at least 3 more wins per season than the Raiders.

  • Like (+1) 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, Logic said:

I've gotta be totally honest: Just about any young, rich athlete with a choice in the matter would rather live in Las Vegas and play for the storied silver and black and a Super Bowl winning coach than live in Western New York and play for a team with a history like the Bills have and a head coach with a career losing record.

I bleed Bills Blue just like everyone else on here and I love McDermott and I will defend my city/region until the end, but c'mon...Picture being a 30 year old millionaire with no bias toward either region or team. Which one are you going to pick? Can anyone really blame this dude if that's what ends up happening?

 

Im 34 and live in Buckhead (ATL).  I get it, I’m certainly much happier living in a warm weather hype city than I would be anywhere up north, but this dude can live wherever he wants in the offseason and has played his entire career in Pittsburgh.......Pittsburgh.  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
29 minutes ago, Reed83HOF said:

Albright said Gruden wants AB, Bell and to get Kyler

 

That should thrill AB

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, Logic said:

I've gotta be totally honest: Just about any young, rich athlete with a choice in the matter would rather live in Las Vegas and play for the storied silver and black and a Super Bowl winning coach than live in Western New York and play for a team with a history like the Bills have and a head coach with a career losing record.

I bleed Bills Blue just like everyone else on here and I love McDermott and I will defend my city/region until the end, but c'mon...Picture being a 30 year old millionaire with no bias toward either region or team. Which one are you going to pick? Can anyone really blame this dude if that's what ends up happening?

 

I’ll never blame anyone either way. Their life, their decision. Period. He owes us nothing, and if he wants to go lose on a Gruden led team, that’s his prerogative. Gruden can’t turn that thing around during AB’s career, if ever, that’s my guess. 

 

But I can see why the Bay Area then Vegas would look more fun to you, if you are more about fun than football. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I hope he goes to Raiders, catches zero passes from here on out, and blows his money on slot machines in Vegas.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Raiders were so cash strapped in 2018, i wonder how they can afford Mr. Big Cheeks?

 

And to think they got rid of a better,younger reciever due to cap issues.

Edited by Browntown
  • Like (+1) 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
13 minutes ago, Inigo Montoya said:

 

If I were a rich, young, single guy I wouldn't mind living and playing in Las Vegas.  They have no state income tax in Nevada either.

 

As someone who was born and raised in Vegas ... you can be single/married, man/woman, family/no family and have an awesome life in Vegas.

 

The strip is literally a few miles of craziness surrounded by normal, everyday people.

  • Like (+1) 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Browntown said:

Raiders were so cash strapped in 2018, i wonder how gbey can offord Mr. Big Cheeks?

 

Gruden won’t be taking a Brady style pay cut, that’s for sure. 

 

(For the ignorant here, I know coaches are not under the cap, but it is a cash strapped organization.....and I just dislike Gruden and his ego) 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hopefully he goes to a team on our 2019 schedule

  • Like (+1) 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, Alphadawg7 said:

 

Funny thing is Bills are light years in better shape than the Raiders and thats ironically where he will likely be.  Over next 5 years, I bet the Bills average at least 3 more wins per season than the Raiders.

 

He doesn’t care about team success.  He is working on his brand and his benjamins.  He’ll figure he can thrive under the Vegas spotlight with no state income tax to boot.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
20 minutes ago, Golden Goat said:

 

I'll take a worthless QB who wins us two Super Bowls.

Get a sense of humor dude, and so would I.

  • Meh 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Sign in to follow this  

×
×
  • Create New...