Would ya?

12 minutes ago, Seasons1992 said:

Sure, why not? 

My main concern is was the knife properly sharpened? I'm a real stickler on sharp knives.....you get hurt more with a dull knife and the pain of getting stabbed will be much greater.

not really, you can be surprisingly cut worse than you expected with a dull knife,

but a sharp knife will inflict a million times more damage, as expected.

it's like people saying the hypocrisy was the worst thing about Bill Cosby, I feel it was drugging and raping people that is worse than hypocrisy

• Like (+1) 1

35 minutes ago, row_33 said:

not really, you can be surprisingly cut worse than you expected with a dull knife,

but a sharp knife will inflict a million times more damage, as expected.

it's like people saying the hypocrisy was the worst thing about Bill Cosby, I feel it was drugging and raping people that is worse than hypocrisy

Clarification: A dull knife is more likely to jump off what you're trying to cut, and hurt you. My bad!

?????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????‍♂️??‍♂️??‍♂️??‍♂️??‍♂️??‍♂️??‍♂️??‍♂️??‍♂️??‍♂️??‍♂️??‍♂️??‍♂️??‍♂️??‍♂️??‍♂️??‍♂️??‍♂️??‍♂️??‍♂️??‍♂️⚔️⚔️⚔️⚔️⚔️⚔️⚔️⚔️⚔️⚔️????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

i will always do what you want

• Haha (+1) 1