Colts in strong pursuit of WR Tyrell Williams, probable favorites to sign him

Logic

1 minute ago, SCBills said:

Oakland is out with Brown. 

The Jets are making it rain on anybody with a pulse today.  

Indy just sugar daddied Funchess. 

Sooo.... Buffalo or Cleveland?

Would like to think so but I feel like Beane has put a value, on the lower end, on who he wants and if he’s a few million out of range he just moves along and doesn’t even bother. Seems like he won’t do much at this point ?

Just now, Dkollidas said:

I wonder if he’s deciding between money & role.

If he’s looking at the Jets, Browns & the Bills, Buffalo might be the only spot where he’d be the clear #1, which is what he views himself as. In Cleveland he’d be behind Landry, and with the Jets you could argue he’d be behind Robby Anderson. 

Maybe Buffalo is offering less than the other teams, but something more short term with promise of a bigger role on the team?

Just a thought. 

Right the more Tyrell holdouts the much lower of a deal he might get. He better act fast. Teams going to fill out there WR core.

20 minutes ago, Bills2ref said:

With Funchess signing for 13 million, albeit for one year, I don’t think you get Tyrell under 13. I would think 13 is the floor and that would be on a longer contract and with a decent guarantee. 

Funchess got $13 million MAX. I haven't heard what the base is. 

1 minute ago, cle23 said:

Funchess got $13 million MAX. I haven't heard what the base is. 

On Total Access they said it was $10M, up to $13M with incentives.

prior to that I’d just heard $13M.

1 minute ago, Magnum Force said:

Golden Tate

Dez

Cole Beasley

Cordarrelle Patterson

Randal Cobb

Tyrell Williams

Demaryius Thomas

John Brown

Martavius Bryant

Geronimo Allison RFA

Crabtree 

Gordon

Anyone I am missing and who is the most appealing of the best of the rest:?

Poor list

1 minute ago, Magnum Force said:

I wish I could make it better lol  but that's about it.  We can always trade for OBJ

I would give 1 first rounder for OBJ but not 2. Heck most WRS are traded for 2-7 round picks anything in there. The Cowboys dumb traded a first while back. Does not happen much for WR first round pick trades. 

3 minutes ago, Buffalo Bills Fan said:

I would give 1 first rounder for OBJ but not 2. Heck most WRS are traded for 2-7 round picks anything in there. The Cowboys dumb traded a first while back. Does not happen much for WR first round pick trades. 

I wouldn't give up pick 9 for him....he is basically a 20 million dollar WR....I would rather draft Metcalf, have him cost controlled and hope he is the real deal.   If we could work out a deal that didn't involve our 1st....I would be interested in Beckham but that probably wont happen.

• Like (+1) 1

12 minutes ago, Magnum Force said:

Golden Tate

Dez

Cole Beasley

Cordarrelle Patterson

Randal Cobb

Tyrell Williams

Demaryius Thomas

John Brown

Martavius Bryant

Geronimo Allison RFA

Crabtree 

Gordon

If healthy.  Foster and company could learn a lot from DT

• Like (+1) 1

17 minutes ago, Magnum Force said:

Golden Tate

Dez

Cole Beasley

Cordarrelle Patterson

Randal Cobb

Tyrell Williams

Demaryius Thomas

John Brown

Martavius Bryant

Geronimo Allison RFA

Crabtree 

Gordon

I for one really like Chris Conley. Ridiculous athlete and great team guy and a big target. I think he still has a ton of upside. His combine numbers were pretty much on par with DK Metcalf, 4.35 vs 4.33 and 18 reps vs 27. But he's an inch shorter and had a better vert, broad, 20 yard, three cone etc. He was also more productive than Metcalf in college. He's been the 4-5th option in KC and I think he has a ton of untapped potential and I think he's ready to break out if he's has an opportunity for more targets. He isn't a big name, but I like him a lot. 

• Like (+1) 5

5 minutes ago, MrEpsYtown said:

I for one really like Chris Conley. Ridiculous athlete and great team guy and a big target. I think he still has a ton of upside. His combine numbers were pretty much on par with DK Metcalf, 4.35 vs 4.33 and 18 reps vs 27. But he's an inch shorter and had a better vert, broad, 20 yard, three cone etc. He was also more productive than Metcalf in college. He's been the 4-5th option in KC and I think he has a ton of untapped potential and I think he's ready to break out if he's has an opportunity for more targets. He isn't a big name, but I like him a lot. 

I like info like this ...a player that flies under the radar but has great athletic ability and might just need an opportunity.  Sounds like a Beane style player.

• Like (+1) 1

7 minutes ago, MrEpsYtown said:

I forgot all about Conley. He's a guy that makes sense, and he'll probably still be available in the 2nd or 3rd wave of FA. This seems like a Poyer-esque Beane signing.

• Like (+1) 1

Sign Tyrell + John Brown.

Both can fly giving JA some vets to work with. Foster / Zay / McKenzie / Williams make up a lot of youth on the roster already, signing both would free us up to continue to strengthen the oline, add a TE, RB and some defensive depth in the draft.