Per Cohen Donald Trump lied by 4 Billion in attempt to buy the Bills

Protocal69

1 minute ago, Troll Toll said:

Ironic or terrifying, to each their own. She deleted 30000 subpoenaed emails after being directed not to and financed her campaign by selling off enough uranium to Russia to wipe us out. Knowing that, if Russia wanted anyone to win, it would have been Hillary as she had already proven to be their useful idiot.

Yet the FBI is still trying to find some sleazy way to remove Trump from office after 2 years by grasping at straws to form some tie to Russia. The people investigating Trump... also signed off on the uranium deal that enriched themselves and sold out America. Should Trump be wrongfully removed from office, the integrity of our elections is no better than in the third world countries, and Russia would bear no responsibility in that. 

I get that 40% of the country gets a completely different newscast. It's just amazing to me when I get their take, like they haven't read a newspaper in 3 years.

• Like (+1) 4
  • Haha (+1) 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, PromoTheRobot said:

Oh, we know he faked the attack. It was in the news. That's what journalism is.

Well that's what they say now.

Didn't you read the newspapers a month ago?  This was everyday life in "Trump's America."  #Journalism

Edited by BringBackOrton
  • Like (+1) 1

5 hours ago, Binghamton Beast said:

Oh well, he has better things to do in the next six years.

Golf?!

13 minutes ago, Troll Toll said:

Ironic or terrifying, to each their own. She deleted 30000 subpoenaed emails after being directed not to and financed her campaign by selling off enough uranium to Russia to wipe us out. Knowing that, if Russia wanted anyone to win, it would have been Hillary as she had already proven to be their useful idiot.

Yet the FBI is still trying to find some sleazy way to remove Trump from office after 2 years by grasping at straws to form some tie to Russia. The people investigating Trump... also signed off on the uranium deal that enriched themselves and sold out America. Should Trump be wrongfully removed from office, the integrity of our elections is no better than in the third world countries, and Russia would bear no responsibility in that. 

How bout dem Bills, eh?

4 hours ago, entropyrules said:

all I know is we , as Bills fans, should have taken one for the country and jumped on the Trump bandwagon to buy the Bills and kept him too busy here in Buffalo to run for the presidency..after all this we better win a  superbowl to make up for our strategic error

He would have moved the Bills. America will recover. Bills fans, not so much.

10 minutes ago, PromoTheRobot said:

I get that 40% of the country gets a completely different newscast. It's just amazing to me when I get their take, like they haven't read a newspaper in 3 years.

Guess by that logic anything Trump supposedly did with Russia was 3 years ago, so let it go. The only difference is that there is no denying Clinton selling uranium to Russia to the tune of $145 million to finance her campaign. Trump on the other hand has had the top investigation unit in the world spying on him for 2 years and they still got diddly squat.

• Thank you (+1) 1

21 minutes ago, Troll Toll said:

Meh. She had her heart just RIPPED out of her chest that Election night. One of the biggest humiliations in all of history, she will forever be known as a complete and total loser, the chump of all chumps. I think she’s suffered enough. :( 

• Haha (+1) 1

29 minutes ago, PromoTheRobot said:

You can't help but not to draw some not too flattering conclusions about Trump supporters, at this point.

3 minutes ago, Rico said:

Meh. She had her heart just RIPPED out of her chest that Election night. One of the biggest humiliations in all of history, she will forever be known as a complete and total loser, the chump of all chumps. I think she’s suffered enough. :( 

I don't pity her.  She's not as bad as the GOP makes her out to be with their never ending investigations that lead to nowhere, but she has horrible political instincts.  She also has no real convictions as her political views evolve whatever way the wind has blown over the years.  People saw right through her and that's why she lost.

26 minutes ago, Troll Toll said:

Guess by that logic anything Trump supposedly did with Russia was 3 years ago, so let it go. The only difference is that there is no denying Clinton selling uranium to Russia to the tune of $145 million to finance her campaign. Trump on the other hand has had the top investigation unit in the world spying on him for 2 years and they still got diddly squat.

Uranium One?  That’s been pretty thoroughly debunked.

https://www.snopes.com/fact-check/hillary-clinton-uranium-russia-deal/

• Like (+1) 1

8 minutes ago, MattM said:

Bruh. Facts have no place in this conversation. President Hillary Clinton is destroying my country.

Go BILLS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Edited by BillsSB2020
  • Haha (+1) 1

7 minutes ago, MattM said:

The democrat fact checkers thoroughly debunked Peter Schweizer’s entire book that had 70 pages of factual references in a half page article... impressive ?

By the way, unlike Snopes, which “fact checks” in a uniformly partisan direction, Schweizer exposes the rats on both sides of the aisle like McConnell and Paul Ryan.

• Thank you (+1) 1