Sign in to follow this  
ocemur

Important Offseason Dates 2019

1 minute ago, Augie said:

Are you saying my junk mail will be late? Can you get the robo-callers to stop too??? I’ll vote for you! 

...sorry bro...I'm no Pelosi...she can stop anything.....even a train..............

On 2/4/2019 at 9:28 PM, Augie said:

But.....I didn’t see the date where we win the Super Bowl? 

I guess that's not off-season, so you win on a technicality.  But still......

Let me help you out with that Augie; February 2, 2020, Hard Rock Stadium in Miami Gardens, FL. :D

On 2/5/2019 at 4:53 PM, ScottLaw said:

The offseason, where anything is possible for a Bills season... until they play the games.😂

Just when do you propose the Bills should  take steps to get substantively better this year if not in the offseason?

• Like (+1) 1

2 hours ago, NoHuddleKelly12 said:

Let me help you out with that Augie; February 2, 2020, Hard Rock Stadium in Miami Gardens, FL. :D

Just when do you propose the Bills should  take steps to get substantively better this year if not in the offseason?

It was just some playful banter on life as a Bills fan.

Dont take it too seriously.👍🏻

17 hours ago, ScottLaw said:

It was just some playful banter on life as a Bills fan.

Dont take it too seriously.👍🏻

Keep telling yourself that, dude!  You're the one who can't resist taking shots at the franchise at every opportunity...so angry!

Thanks for doing this!

Thanks for the sticky!

• Like (+1) 1

Meanwhile they omit the day the schedule is announced, why the big secret we all know it will be the Thursday before the draft.

You can all scratch Turkey day off of the calendar 

Report: Bears-Lions, Dolphins-Cowboys on Thanksgiving

The NFL is still a couple months away from releasing the full 2019 schedule, but bits and pieces are coming out.

One pice: The traditional Detroit and Dallas Thanksgiving games will be the Bears against the Lions and the Dolphins against the Cowboys, according to Sports Business Daily.

This would make it the second straight year that the Lions host the Bears on Thanksgiving.

There’s no word yet on what the third Thanksgiving game, on NBC in prime time, will be.

Edited by ShadyBillsFan

On 2/11/2019 at 1:43 PM, ShadyBillsFan said:

You can all scratch Turkey day off of the calendar 

Report: Bears-Lions, Dolphins-Cowboys on Thanksgiving

The NFL is still a couple months away from releasing the full 2019 schedule, but bits and pieces are coming out.

One pice: The traditional Detroit and Dallas Thanksgiving games will be the Bears against the Lions and the Dolphins against the Cowboys, according to Sports Business Daily.

This would make it the second straight year that the Lions host the Bears on Thanksgiving.

There’s no word yet on what the third Thanksgiving game, on NBC in prime time, will be.

Damn.  Bills at Cowboys on turkey day would have been fun.

• Like (+1) 1