Hot for Teacher: Central Texas style

1 hour ago, GoBills808 said:

Why are they always having sex in the car? 

1 hour ago, KD in CA said:

Sex in the car is fun when you’re young.

1 hour ago, GoBills808 said:

Think you're right on that...but after high school personally the car was only in case of emergency. Too many weird angles and not in the fun way, a man needs some space to maneuver!

The actor/director Ron Howard has four kids: Bryce Dallas Howard, twins Jocelyn Carlyle Howard and Paige Carlyle Howard, and Reed Cross Howard. When interviewed, Ron said that he gave each of his kids a middle name that coincided where they were conceived: Bryce (in Dallas, TX) and Jocelyn/Paige (the Carlyle Hotel in New York). When asked about son Reed, he said that he had to give him a "normal" middle name since "Volvo isn't a good middle name for a boy."

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

6 hours ago, GoBills808 said:

Why are they always having sex in the car? 

I have banged women in every single car I've ever owned, and on one motorcycle, until the car I currently own. Ironically, this car would be the most comfortable.

Since age 16, that is 13 cars that I can remember off hand.

Oh yeah, and two boats!!!!

My ex wife and I made a point of deflowering all our new cars, lol.. Open houses were fun too, hiking trails, parks,  but that is another tale.

Oh that one time with that one hottie in the bar parking lot with her bouncing up out of the sunroof....that Bimmer pulled a lot of tail after my divorce.

I bought this car at age 40 if that tells you anything.

Edited by BUFFALOKIE
  • Thank you (+1) 1

On 1/28/2019 at 2:07 PM, \GoBillsInDallas/ said:

The actor/director Ron Howard has four kids: Bryce Dallas Howard, twins Jocelyn Carlyle Howard and Paige Carlyle Howard, and Reed Cross Howard. When interviewed, Ron said that he gave each of his kids a middle name that coincided where they were conceived: Bryce (in Dallas, TX) and Jocelyn/Paige (the Carlyle Hotel in New York). When asked about son Reed, he said that he had to give him a "normal" middle name since "Volvo isn't a good middle name for a boy."

OK.  I've asked this before.  How does one know where a baby was actually conceived?