Buffalo Sabres & NHL 2018-19: Sabres picking 7th overall (6/21/19). Ralph Krueger hire as new head coach!

BillsFan4

1 minute ago, EmotionallyUnstable said:

Can’t help but wonder how the injury impacts Skinner’s future. 

Honestly surprised they didn’t go after the guy who tripped him. Maybe thy didn’t see it or find it to be dirty. Either way, I like a team that will throw down for their best player when he is in pain on the ice after an apparent trip.

That’s what I said, nephews said I am old time.  

53 on ice to start 3 Ed? Wow

9 minutes ago, plenzmd1 said:

That’s what I said, nephews said I am old time.  

53 on ice to start 3 Ed? Wow

That’s all anyone needs to know about Skinner. I have to change my choice to him over Panarin. Can’t coach what has got. 

Great game by buffalo today. They pretty much dominated the play most game. They weren’t going to be denied.

Even the analytic numbers looked good today - http://naturalstattrick.com/

2 good games in a row. Hopefully that Tampa game gave them their confidence back like Dahlin said it did and they can go on a nice run to finish the season (draft position be damned...).

I’m not holding my breath, but hey I can hope right? lol   

No matter what happens down the stretch here, I just want to see them keep playing the way they did the past 2 games. If they keep playing like that, they will eventually started winning more than they lose. This team needs to learn consistency. 

3 minutes ago, Johnny Hammersticks said:

Unsung game puck...Evan Rodrigues.  Not the most talented kid, but he’s a mosquito...annoying...disruptive.  I like he and Thompson for the future.  Where was Mitts?

I like E Rod. He does a lot of little things. Mitts has been a disappointment.

5 minutes ago, billsfanmiami(oh) said:

Mittlestadt has NHL level hands and skating ability.  Good vision too.  But he’s inexperienced and he’s not physically “there” yet, IMO.  Needs to put some weight on his ass.  Probably could have used a season in Rah-chah.

• Like (+1) 1

29 minutes ago, billsfanmiami(oh) said:

Mitts was playing college hockey last season...give the kid a break....he is playing a mans game this year

• Like (+1) 1

43 minutes ago, billsfanmiami(oh) said:

Mitts belongs in this league. You’ll be singing a different tune in a couple years. 

1 hour ago, Johnny Hammersticks said:

Probably could have used a season in Rah-chah.

The Sabres probably would have liked that as well.   I suspect getting him to turn pro may have required a promise he'd be with the big club this season...

Great game.  Strong effort.  I thought the Capitals played a sloppy game though.  Missed a lot of passes.

Real toughness shown by Skinner.  He plays with heart and puts it all out there.  I thought for sure when I saw the ankle twist like it did it was wither a severe sprain or a break. 

I will bet $100 he won't be back on the ice for 2 weeks though.  Injuries like that where you play through it on adrenaline and pain killers will end up stiffening up really bad overnight.  He'll be on crutches for at least a week.