Happy 60th Birthday to some guy named Beerball

1 minute ago, plenzmd1 said:

you and beerball would make such a cute couple in the old folks home

You’re just afraid I will leak in your car on the way home! 

Don’t send me to a HOME!!!

My wife and kids don’t want to lose that long awaited pleasure.....

29 minutes ago, Augie said:

You’re just afraid I will leak in your car on the way home! 

Don’t send me to a HOME!!!

My wife and kids don’t want to lose that long awaited pleasure.....

Plenz is prepared to give you a ride to wherever you want to go. He bought some plastic in bulk so that the seats will be covered. He calls it his prophylactic seat covers. :ph34r:

10 minutes ago, JohnC said:

Plenz is prepared to give you a ride to wherever you want to go. He bought some plastic in bulk so that the seats will be covered. He calls it his prophylactic seat covers. :ph34r:

I’m more afraid he will take advantage of me, tie one over my head....and sell my organs to pay for his feasts on his back porch on game days. 

I wouldn’t blame him, actually. It looks pretty sweet!  

5 minutes ago, Augie said:

I’m more afraid he will take advantage of me, tie one over my head....and sell my organs to pay for his feasts on his back porch on game days. 

I wouldn’t blame him, actually. It looks pretty sweet!  

At least you will have some utility that will serve the cause of community entertainment. :)

On 1/8/2019 at 4:25 PM, mead107 said:

To bad Beerball is not on the wall anymore ?

I really miss the guy. (Edit: I did not know he was actually back, a little birdie let me know he's here under a different nom de plume) During my hiatus is when he left the wall originally. I remember sending him a "get well" package when he was recovering from a procedure and knowing his dislike of candy corns I basically used those as packing material around the books that I had sent him. He cursed a blue streak after he thanked me for the books about the early years of the Bills and the AFL.  haha!!!

Happy b-day Beerbawl... 

Edited by Bullpen

On 1/9/2019 at 11:20 AM, Bullpen said:

I really miss the guy. During my hiatus is when he left the wall. I remember sending him a "get well" package when he was recovering from a procedure and knowing his dislike of candy corns I basically used those as packing material around the books that I had sent him. He cursed a blue streak after he thanked me for the books about the early years of the Bills and the AFL.  haha!!!

Happy b-day Beerbawl... 

Do candy  corns make you take a dump like the real thing?  I thought an old guy like you would know.

• Like (+1) 1