Tre White Deleted Bills Photos from IG

30 minutes ago, CommonCents said:

Trades aren’t even allowed right now. The Bills wouldn’t be telling a player he is traded. 

Trading window opens on March 13. No team operates that way, a million things could change between now and then.

I'm pretty sure Alex Smith was traded a good month or so before the new league year started last year. So it sounds like trades can be agreed to in principal but not go through until the league year starts

4 minutes ago, BuffAlone said:

This thread is nothing but speculation. It should be locked

That is one of the big things we do here is speculate.  Unless you believe the people that say they attend high level business meetings and know this player that player and the other. (some do know players but most are full of $4;+)

47 minutes ago, Rvabillsfan said:

Not at all man. Just a bills fan looking to contribute. Noticed his IG account was purged of his Bills content and felt like I should break the news to the mafia. Just call me Schefter.

You cannot be called Schefter unless leroi was feeding you information from Bills garbage cans and as far as we know he was (garbage) canned from Bills.

Just now, Hapless Bills Fan said:

‘If you think it’s silly, why y’all keep bumping the thread by responding?

Not singling OMF out intended, talking generally

Not much else going on tonight.  My D the Instagram expert thinks he got hacked.  Whatever that means.