Week 16: Patriots Game Preparation - Inactives Announced with Charles Clay, Chris Ivory, and Ray Ray McCloud Out

26CornerBlitz

On my Google feed which is interestingly full of sports and gaming a funny thing came up. The Bills game Sunday versus *The New England (Cheatriots) Patriots* and *Billy (Mamecade) Mitchell*.  It would be a fitting end in all of this, if when it is all played out, and the Feds with RICO charges in hand against Old Man Kraft and his Vegas connections came a calling.  

This is the game I have been waiting to see for 15 years. Lets hope Josh Allen takes down the GOAT.

13 minutes ago, Brianmoorman4jesus said:

Love to see Foster keep this going out the door with 1 or 2 more 100 yd games and a shot at being a legit #1 WR heading into the offseason 

If we can get him one on one with Gilmore we have a shot to make some big plays. Gilmore tends to struggle with speed WRs. They might use Gilmore to shut down Zay though and double Foster.

1 hour ago, 26CornerBlitz said:

????

Those numbers speak for themselves. That's pretty incredible, especially when you consider our #2 cb only recently got solidified , straight from the practice squad, Levi looks like the real deal folks and our nickel is a later Rd  rookie . Incredible. Shows how great Tre,Poyer and Hyde are too . Scary part is they'll be together for 3 more years minimum!!

34 minutes ago, billspro said:

This is the game I have been waiting to see for 15 years. Lets hope Josh Allen takes down the GOAT.

If we can get him one on one with Gilmore we have a shot to make some big plays. Gilmore tends to struggle with speed WRs. They might use Gilmore to shut down Zay though and double Foster.

From day 1 nobody has covered Foster. He just dropped a bunch early on or isn’t found or hit. The guy gets open and now that he’s catching the ball, it’s all coming together. I hope we start to game plan towards getting him going early and get him a few catch and runs right on the first drive. Start treating him like a go to guy. He has a lot of yards but nowhere near enough targets or catches.

31 minutes ago, Brianmoorman4jesus said:

From day 1 nobody has covered Foster. He just dropped a bunch early on or isn’t found or hit. The guy gets open and now that he’s catching the ball, it’s all coming together. I hope we start to game plan towards getting him going early and get him a few catch and runs right on the first drive. Start treating him like a go to guy. He has a lot of yards but nowhere near enough targets or catches.

...glad this youngster heeded the advice from Shady and McDermott's wake up call....already has more yards than his entire college career.......didn't realize the kid is 6'2", 195 lbs....thought he was Roscoe like......guess I'm in the wrong zip code as usual...............

NFLPickwatch - Every Pick from Every NFL Expert

Game Predictions: Expert picks for Bills at Patriots
lnaevlugsudr1xlq1bdr.jpg

NFL.com Week 16 game picks

By Elliot Harrison

1 p.m. ET (CBS) | Gillette Stadium (Foxborough, Mass.)

This AFC East clash is steeped in history, as these are two original AFL franchises. The Bills have upset the Patriots a time or three during the Belichick/Brady era, and certainly in the 59-year history of this rivalry. Not seeing it this week. Not sure if Tom Brady is hearing the proverbial whispers, but he certainly has watched the tape of last Sunday's underwhelming performance at Heinz. So has Buffalo's Sean McDermott, who will undoubtedly want DC Leslie Frazier to dial up a gaggle of blitz schemes to rattle the veteran quarterback. I don't anticipate the Bills playing the numbers game all the time in the secondary, solely relying on the front four to create pressure. The missing man in New England's offense who could play a huge role this week: James White, who has averaged 6.5 touches the last two games after getting 12.5 per game over the first 12 weeks. Brady will need to lean on his multi-talented back, especially with Josh Gordon suddenly out of the mix. Looking forward to seeing how the Patriots approach Josh Allen, who was quiet on the ground against the Lions last week. NE: Clinch AFC East with a win.

MMQB/SI Picks:

wk-16-su-picks.jpg&w=800&q=85

wk-16-ats-picks.jpg&w=800&q=85

nfl_tip-sheet_graphic_week16.jpeg?itok=U

CBS Sports Expert Picks:

xas779.jpg

1rb02u.jpg

ESPN Expert Picks:

1jlor9.jpg
16lepds.jpg

ESPN NFL Live Picks:

Woodson: 'No Way' Pats Lose 3 Straight (0:25)
Tedy Bruschi and Darren Woodson easily side on the Patriots to end their two-game skid vs. the Bills in Week 16.

ESPN Nation Picks:

Point spread: NE -13.5 Matchup quality: 49.3 (of 100)

Mike Rodak's pick: Even if the Bills do not pull off a rare victory at Gillette Stadium, where they are 2-14, it would be a win for Buffalo if Josh Allen is competitive in his first game against the Patriots. Allen has the NFL's 10th-best Total QBR since his Week 12 return from an elbow injury, but Tom Brady -- despite his hiccups last Sunday -- has the second-best QBR (80.9) over that span. Patriots 24, Bills 14

Mike Reiss' pick: The Patriots are the NFL's only undefeated team at home (6-0) this season, and returning to Gillette after back-to-back road losses serves up a reminder of how the club has looked much different this season at home vs. the road. One player in the locker room said focus was sharp this week, with a reminder that just because there is a Patriots logo on the helmet, it doesn't guarantee anything. Patriots 27, Bills 17

What's at stake: The Patriots can clinch the AFC East title with a win or a Dolphins loss. They can't clinch a first-round bye this week, but they could lose out on one if both the Chiefs and Texans win. -- Seifert

FPI win projection: NE, 86.0 percent. If the Patriots want to earn a first-round bye, this game is pretty much a must-win. Should the Patriots hold off Buffalo, they'd be 57 percent to avoid wild-card weekend. A loss drops them to a 1-in-20 chance at still earning a bye.

Bills at Patriots

MDS’s take: The Patriots will clinch the AFC East with a win over the Bills and snap their two-game losing streak.

MDS’s pick: Patriots 30, Bills 20.

Florio’s take: Go ahead, write them off. It will play right into their hands.

Florio’s pick: Patriots 34, Bills 13.

Du4ngHxXgAAtYka.jpg

nmle4vbzqvxmtlnqq4jc.jpg

mlkeswodlmi5lrpvqgbn.jpg

lfghejfgc7qugaj1hmae.jpg

6 minutes ago, Moose said:

All the "expert" picks resemble their Week 3 picks with the Vikings (at home) against the Bills. May be a little bit of history repeating...

....OR....how 'bout 2003 thumped at home 31-0 and then did some Foxboro thumpin', 31-0..........Oldtimer can dream, right?.........thumped at home in 2018 and now to return the favor.....

• Like (+1) 1

• 26CornerBlitz changed the title to Week 16: Patriots Game Preparation - Bills 13 Point Dogs; Friday Injury Reports Posted; Ryan Lewis Out Sunday; Chris Ivory Not Expected to Play per Rapoport
1 hour ago, RaoulDuke79 said:

Julian_Edelman_is_a_dirty_piece_of_shit.

I still want Edelmans head on a spike for this play. I respect Brady, but I wouldn't blink an eye if Edelmans career ended today. 

Edelman is such a cocky little jerk, as well as a typical Patsy dirty player. 

• Like (+1) 2

2 hours ago, RaoulDuke79 said:

Julian_Edelman_is_a_dirty_piece_of_shit.

I still want Edelmans head on a spike for this play. I respect Brady, but I wouldn't blink an eye if Edelmans career ended today. 

He's easily the biggest cheap-shot artist in the league, and yes, that includes Burfict.

He's the poster child for the NE-can-do-whatever-they-want theorists.

He'll talk smack and taunt after EVERY play, and never get flagged, but if any opponent dare return the favor, you can be sure a 15-yarder is coming.

It's shameful. 

Maybe @Chris66, @PatsFanNH, @Cmdjr85, or one of our other resident Pats fans can explain why this chronic a-hole behavior is acceptable, but Jerry Hughes can't smack Corbin Bryant--his own teammate--on the head after a TFL without being flagged for 15 yards 

• Like (+1) 1