Week 16: Patriots Game Preparation - Inactives Announced with Charles Clay, Chris Ivory, and Ray Ray McCloud Out

26CornerBlitz

13 hours ago, Cmdjr85 said:

Ahahahahahahahaha dont bet your pocket change on it

Pats will easily beat buffalo. They lost yesterday in a game i had them likley losing all week. See the steelers have heart unlike the joke of an orginization named buffalo

Well, so nice to have you here. To quote Billy Madison: "At no point in your rambling, incoherent response, were you even close to anything that could be considered a rational thought. Everyone in this room is now dumber for having listened to it."

• Like (+1) 1

• 26CornerBlitz changed the title to Week 16: Patriots Game Preparation - Bills 12.5 Point Dogs; Greg Gumbel, Trent Green, Bruce Arians, & Melanie Collins Calling the Game on CBS
11 hours ago, Livinginthepast said:

This would be a huge statement win for Allen and McD. We have nothing on the line here. It would great to see McD be aggressive and Daboll draw up an ambitious game plan and take risks.  And of course damaging the Pats road to the SB would be the icing on the cake. The Pats have lost 2 in a row, the pressure will now be full on them. 

It's unfortunate that nobody else in the AFC East is in position to knock the Pats off their division throne this season.  They said on NFL Network that the Dolphins could still win the division but that's not very likely.   As much as I'd like to see it, the Bills won't win on Sunday while the Dolphins will probably win at home vs Jacksonville.  Even if the Bills miraculously did win on Sunday, they'd host the Dolphins in the final game.  Miami has not fared well playing in Buffalo in December over the years.  Pats host the Jets in the last game.

If McCoy, Ivory and Murphy are all out for more then a bit...would there really be any harm in bringing Fred back for that last home game against Miami? Even maybe give him 3 or 4 carries. Give him a real send off. Not the fake sign a one day contract garbage. If there’s ever a time to try it...You might even get a few extra people in the seats if you build it up a little. Let him be the 3rd back. What could really go wrong

• Haha (+1) 1

Just now, Brianmoorman4jesus said:

If McCoy, Ivory and Murphy are all out for more then a bit...would there really be any harm in bringing Fred back for that last home game against Miami? Even maybe give him 3 or 4 carries. Give him a real send off. Not the fake sign a one day contract garbage. If there’s ever a time to try it...You might even get a few extra people in the seats if you build it up a little. Let him be the 3rd back. What could really go wrong

Please stop the madness!

25 minutes ago, K-9 said:

Nope. Don’t want that douche nozzle anywhere near my favorite team. I don’t care how good he might still be. 

Ever since he got caught with the rent boys and call girls on the party barg,  he has increased his attitude on and off the field. I’m sure there’s been jokes cracked about that by opposing teams.  Along with the rumors of illicit substances; yeah we don’t want him here for the process with the baggage he brings.  

1 minute ago, Doc Brown said:

I look forward to the day when we play the Patriots and hope we just don't get embarrassed.  This will be Josh Allen's greatest test of the season as Belichick will try to confuse the crap out of him.

Matt Patricia who's a Belichick disciple tried to do the same.

4 minutes ago, Thriftygamer83 said:

Ever since he got caught with the rent boys and call girls on the party barg,  he has increased his attitude on and off the field. I’m sure there’s been jokes cracked about that by opposing teams.  Along with the rumors of illicit substances; yeah we don’t want him here for the process with the baggage he brings.  

I don’t hold the fact he likes to have a good time against him.

My issue is the gutless hit with his titanium arm on a prone and totally defenseless Tre White. Previous to that, I had total respect for him as a player. But ANY respect I had for him, as a player or a man, was gone in that instant. Never realized what a gutless coward he is before then. 

• Like (+1) 2

15 hours ago, Cmdjr85 said:

Ahahahahahahahaha dont bet your pocket change on it

Pats will easily beat buffalo. They lost yesterday in a game i had them likley losing all week. See the steelers have heart unlike the joke of an orginization named buffalo

Ha!  Ok, now back to math homework, Johnny.