Week 16: Patriots Game Preparation - Inactives Announced with Charles Clay, Chris Ivory, and Ray Ray McCloud Out

26CornerBlitz

• 26CornerBlitz changed the title to Week 16: Patriots Game Preparation - Bills 13 Point Dogs; Greg Gumbel, Trent Green, Bruce Arians, & Melanie Collins Calling the Game on CBS
4 hours ago, Cmdjr85 said:

Ahahahahahahahaha dont bet your pocket change on it

Pats will easily beat buffalo. They lost yesterday in a game i had them likley losing all week. See the steelers have heart unlike the joke of an orginization named buffalo

who pissed in your cheerios?

I'm an optimist by nature but I think the Bills get their butts whipped against the Pats and that Allen has a bad day.  My reasoning is simple - when was the last time the Patriots lost THREE IN A ROW in DECEMBER? 

I suspect Belichick will become personally involved in the defensive game plan in order to try to destroy Allen on Sunday.  Giving that the Pats are facing future great QB's in Buffalo and NY he will do what is needed to try to stunt Allen's development by creating the conditions for the rookie to have a bad game.  Then if you add up the Bills injuries I just don't think we can go into NE and play well.

Now I hope I'm wrong because it would make this season very sweet if we went into NE and robbed them of a bye week and home field in the divisional playoffs.  Even better IMO is that if the Pats lose to the Bills Sunday, it really will mean that the evil empire is collapsing and next year the Division is WIDE OPEN.   

New England Patriots cornerback Stephon Gilmore took issue with Pittsburgh Steelers wide receiver Antonio Brown during Sunday's 17-10 loss for what he called a "little dirty move."

0ap3000001001270_thumbnail_200_150.jpg

Gilmore, who shadowed Brown for most of the contest, explained after the game what caused the confrontation.

"He did a little dirty move, grabbed my helmet, threw me down," Gilmore said, via Zack Cox of NESN. "That was super dirty. But other than that, just competing on the field."

I want to see those fancy NE fans with their $100 designer gloves and dumb little tassle winter hats grabbing their heads in disbelief as the Bills stick the DAGGER into any hopes they have of a first round bye!

I also want close ups of Brady standing on the sidelines looking miserable as the Bills kneel out the clock at the end of the game to a chorus of boos.

Bonus points for a huge sideline blowup between Brady and McDaniels after Brady throws his 2nd pick trying to avoid getting sacked by Kyle

The Patriots are like a wounded cobra. Still very dangerous, but not the same team. their confidence has to be a little rattled, so let's rattle it some more!

Brady is trying everything to avoid getting hit, and he is one of the worst QBs against the blitz this year. He is in self preservation mode. He is not a top QB in terms of stats this season, and he is making some bad decisions when he gets pressured that he didn't used to make. He has never liked getting hit and he doesn't like it any better at age 41.

Gronk can barely move, and looks like a 50 year old retired RT coming back to play TE. The guy is toast. Sure, he can make the occasional play but so can any halfway decent TE. He is not a game changing weapon anymore, and that back is not going to heal up while playing all 17 games and hopefully the wildcard round.  

Edelman is breaking down from catching all those short passes and then getting walloped. It's what has made their offense work: take the snap, throw in 1-2 seconds to a wide open Edelman, and have him run for 5-7 yards before he gets destroyed by the DB/LB. Edelman has taken so many vicious shots for so long that it's starting to catch up with him. Same thing they did with Welker. By the time NE was done with him he was a mess physically. Sure, he had a good season or two with Denver, but he was pretty much washed up when they got rid of him.

Hogan is just a guy. The rest of their WR crew is mediocre at best.

The best way to beat NE is to run the ball and make sure to score TDs in the red zone. It sounds crazy, but if you make them 1 dimensional and put pressure on their offense to keep up that's when the problems arise. If you let NE run the ball and keep giving them chances in a close game they will beat you typically.

No matter what happens, there will be no week 17 preseason walkthrough for them. They are going to need to play all 17 weeks. If Houston wins Saturday they are going to be staring at 2 extra games that their starters usually rest for.

Edited by TheFunPolice
  • Like (+1) 2

5 hours ago, Cmdjr85 said:

Pats will easily beat buffalo. They lost yesterday in a game i had them likley losing all week. See the steelers have heart unlike the joke of an orginization named buffalo

Your joke of a can't-win-unless-we-cheat team barely beat a Derek-Anderson-lead Bills' team last time around.

Don't look now, but the rest of the NFL has noticed that the Patsies can't win if they can't run the ball, which is what I've been saying for 2 months.

When the best thing you can say about your team's performance is that they managed to run down the clock at the end of the first half by pretending to have enough gumption to go for it on 4th down, well, just punt on 3rd down and be done with it ya bunch of pansies.

5 hours ago, Cmdjr85 said:

Are you Scott Law?

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 2

first and foremost -  2 more weeks of preparation H threads.

59 minutes ago, thebandit27 said:

Your joke of a can't-win-unless-we-cheat team barely beat a Derek-Anderson-lead Bills' team last time around.

Don't look now, but the rest of the NFL has noticed that the Patsies can't win if they can't run the ball, which is what I've been saying for 2 months.

When the best thing you can say about your team's performance is that they managed to run down the clock at the end of the first half by pretending to have enough gumption to go for it on 4th down, well, just punt on 3rd down and be done with it ya bunch of pansies.

Derek Anderson lead Bills team did almost get it done.  

Lets go Josh