Week 16: Patriots Game Preparation - Inactives Announced with Charles Clay, Chris Ivory, and Ray Ray McCloud Out

26CornerBlitz

I am not a betting guy, but 12.5 seems like an awfully big spread - especially with how both the Patriots and the Bills have been playing.

I know lots of people here bet.  Wondering if a spread like this is "telling" you anything.

oa3oidqlvm4euzx7q2i7.jpg

Bill Belichick 12/18: 'I'm not going to second guess Tom's decision making'

Patriots Head Coach Bill Belichick addresses the media during his conference call on Tuesday, December 18, 2018.

dr2nw2qaf17cfdojrp9k.jpg

Josh McDaniels 12/18: 'We have a tremendous amount of confidence in our group'

Patriots Offensive Coordinator Josh McDaniels addresses the media during his conference call on Tuesday, December 18, 2018.

oimetifedae12cvwrm03.jpg

Josh Boyer 12/18: J.C. Jackson 'has made the most of his opportunities'

Patriots Cornerbacks Coach Josh Boyer addresses the media during his conference call on Tuesday, December 18, 2018.

iwulodsyrb2dlirzgqoo.jpg

News Blitz: Brady, Offense Looking for Answers

All of the day's Patriots news in one convenient place.

gfdaqf4vfz7sgdvhg0d8.jpg

Cover 2 12/18: Sebastian Vollmer; Week 15 Recap; Week 16 Preview

Don Banks and Nick Stevens are joined by former Patriots Offensive Tackle Sebastian Vollmer to talk about soccer and American Football in Germany and his efforts to help grow American Football there. We recap NFL Week 15 and discuss the abundance of parody in NFL this season. Plus, our NFL Week 16 preview.

On 12/17/2018 at 9:34 AM, 26CornerBlitz said:

That last play vs the Dolphins the previous Sunday, Gronk looked like he was 45 going on 50.  He looked incredibly slow, I rewatched that a few times and couldnt believe that was the same Gronk.  

I dont know, he does seem to be fading fast.

Him and Brady are not the same players they used to be.

Bill's and Jets will be battling it out over the next decade.

Game Preview: Bills at Patriots

hrxc2sscl8pkf0myh7lg.jpg

NEW ENGLAND PATRIOTS (9-5) AT BUFFALO BILLS (5-9)

Sunday, Dec. 23, 2018 at 1 p.m. ET. Gillette Stadium (65,878)

BILLS: Roster | Depth Chart | Stats | Standings

The New England Patriots will return to the confines of Gillette Stadium and will finish the 2018 regular season with two straight games against AFC East opponents. This week, the Patriots host the Buffalo Bills and look for their 26th series sweep over the Bills, their second straight series sweep and their 14th series sweep since 2000. The Patriots won the first matchup between the two clubs with a 25-6 victory on Monday Night Football on Oct. 29 at Buffalo.