Mock draft & FA (edited)

Joeziehmer

4 minutes ago, wppete said:

I would be pissed if we go TE with the first pick. We need a #1 WR with speed. 

Brady threw for 5,200 with Gronk and Hernandez. Fant can be our Gronk. Caleb Wilson could easily play the Hernandez role on the field. Tyrell Williams would go up against Zay for that #1 spot. Just another quality NFL target.

13 minutes ago, NewDayBills said:

FA:

1.) Tyrell Williams, WR, LAC

2.) TJ Yeldon, RB, JAC

3.) Tevin Coleman, RB, ATL

7: R1P7

TE NOAH FANT
IOWA
39: R2P7

OT GREG LITTLE
MISSISSIPPI
70: R3P6

G ROSS PIERSCHBACHER
ALABAMA
109: R4P7

C TYLER BIADASZ
WISCONSIN
133: R4P31

G DARRYL WILLIAMS
MISSISSIPPI STATE
146: R5P7

TE CALEB WILSON
UCLA
163: R5P24

WR PARRIS CAMPBELL
OHIO STATE
182: R6P7

OT MAX SCHARPING
NORTHERN ILLINOIS
223: R7P7

WR EMMANUEL HALL
MISSOURI
232: R7P16

RB TRAYVEON WILLIAMS
TEXAS A&M

So 3 more RBs to go with the 3 we already have?  We may pick up another RB.  Shady is goin nowhere.  The priority will be Oline, WR, CB.  You appearently believe BPA will be Offensive players at all our picks.

11 hours ago, Joeziehmer said:

1st Round: Bryce Love

Running back out of Stanford good speed and good body awareness and vision.

2nd Round: Sam Mustipher

Cenrer our of Notre Dame good body control and agility fighting to avoid sacks and tackles for loss at the point of attack

3rd Round: LJ Scott

Bruising running back Michigan State for short yardage situations and jumbo packages at the goal line

4th Round (2 Picks)

Jalen Jelks 

A bigger and healthier addition to the line backing and defensive end core.  Which could help ease uncertainty with Trent Murphy facing recurring injuries.  Out of University of Oregon

Mitchell Wilcox

Tight-end our of South Florida a competent replacement for Clay.  Good body awareness and a target for Allen in the clutch.  

Jo-Jo you cray cray

I honestly don't know who to go after.

But my hopes are that we get a quality WR, TE and a couple higher end Offensive linemen via FA.

And that we try to find our #1 WR ,Shady's eventual replacement, Olinemen, Lorax's replacement and more DB depth through the draft.

11 hours ago, Joeziehmer said:

1st Round: Bryce Love

Running back out of Stanford good speed and good body awareness and vision.

2nd Round: Sam Mustipher

Cenrer our of Notre Dame good body control and agility fighting to avoid sacks and tackles for loss at the point of attack

3rd Round: LJ Scott

Bruising running back Michigan State for short yardage situations and jumbo packages at the goal line

4th Round (2 Picks)

Jalen Jelks 

A bigger and healthier addition to the line backing and defensive end core.  Which could help ease uncertainty with Trent Murphy facing recurring injuries.  Out of University of Oregon

Mitchell Wilcox

Tight-end our of South Florida a competent replacement for Clay.  Good body awareness and a target for Allen in the clutch.  

Would not be happy at all to see Love be the Bill's 1st round pick.  I don't think he performed as well as he was projected this year and there are a number of backs who will be just as good that can be found in later rounds.  One example is Jalin Moore of Appalachian State.

8 minutes ago, HomeskillitMoorman said:

We need WAY more help on the o-line than 3 mid-to-late round picks. 

I'm not a Tyrell Williams guy either, we need a better #1 WR than that. 

How many more do you want? He drafted 2 guys in Little and Pierschbacher that would start tomorrow. He took 3 others in the draft. You only carry 8-9 OL. He drafted 5!!!

• Haha (+1) 1

1 hour ago, wppete said:

2 RBs in the first 3 rounds?!?!?!?

how about we go:

1. WR

2. OL

3. CB

4. OL

Can see the point but Ivory and McCoy are not going to last forever and that is what we need to patch.  LJ Scott is the prototypical short yardage back and blocker on jumbo packages.  Bryce Live is a quick runner who could learn from McCoy while LJ despite injuries is more in line with Ivory.  The tight-end position though needs a reliable target like Mitchell Wilcox.  For Jalen Jelks it’s about the future of Trent Murphy and his current injuries.

Edited by Joeziehmer

Trade back round 1 for extra 2nd rounder this year and additional picks next year. draft elgton Jenkins center miss st. Round 1. 1st of 2nd rounder draft Bennie Snell Jr running back. 2nd pick round 2 Chase claypool receiver Notre dame. 3rd round kaden Smith TE Stanford. Sign free agent Quinton Spain guard Tennessee titans. Trade one of our 4th round picks for Sean Lee for middle linebacker in base defense only 1 year left on contract could make defense historic good right now. tremaine Edmunds athletic ability is being wasted thinking running teams are taking advantage of his slow reconizition of plays. 

6 minutes ago, 26CornerBlitz said:

The person who doesn't trust the process wants to select not one, but two RBs with 1st and 3rd round picks in '19.  :blink:

Can still be a fan of the team even if I disagree with McDermott.  McCoy and Ivory are not getting any younger; so there, don’t me because you know I’m right.  

re-sign Kyle Williams and Lorenzo Alexander to 1 yr deals.

FA

Tyrell Williams WR

Darryl Williams RT

Stefen Wisniewski C/G (CUT by Phil)

Kareem Jackson CB

Draft

RD 1 Marquise Brown WR ( by Trading back and gain more pks)

RD 2 Elgin Jenkins C/G

RD 2 Albert Okwuegbunan TE

RD 3 Myles Gaskin RB