Jalen Ramsey: “Don’t Blame Me!”

YoloinOhio

• 2 weeks later...
28 minutes ago, YoloinOhio said:

Aaaaand there you have it. Anyone still want to trade for this guy and pay him top 3 CB money?

15 minutes ago, The_Dude said:

I hope Douchebag Doug gets the ax!

Coach of the year candidate to leading the charge......at the unemployment office. 

4 minutes ago, bouds said:

I mean he’s not wrong, can’t worry about the coach, decision isn’t his.

Normally I would agree. But there are different ways to word it so it sounds that way. His quote comes off as a selfish player who only looks out for #1. 

On 12/7/2018 at 4:54 PM, WideNine said:

You are correct sir.

And Doug is running out of bodies to throw under the bus. I wonder if his coaches call in sick when a "1:1 meeting with Doug" shows up on their calendar after a game?

Like when McDermott threw his OC under the bus last season? 

The hatred of Marrone is strong by his jilted ex's in Buffalo.

1 hour ago, Coach Tuesday said:

He may be mentally ill, and I don’t say that lightly.

I was thinking challenged; not ill.  Either way, something's not right.

1 hour ago, apuszczalowski said:

Like when McDermott threw his OC under the bus last season? 

The hatred of Marrone is strong by his jilted ex's in Buffalo.

I've never understood the Marrone hatred from Bills fans.  He did a great job in Buffalo.  Do people forget that once he left, the Pegulas hand-picked Rex Ryan, completely dismissing their GM?  Marrone was smart to take the money and run.

7 minutes ago, Gugny said:

I was thinking challenged; not ill.  Either way, something's not right.

I've never understood the Marrone hatred from Bills fans.  He did a great job in Buffalo.  Do people forget that once he left, the Pegulas hand-picked Rex Ryan, completely dismissing their GM?  Marrone was smart to take the money and run.

Bills fans who hate him, hate him because he quit his job as HC of their team. 

26 minutes ago, YoloinOhio said:

Bills fans who hate him, hate him because he quit his job as HC of their team. 

In fairness, I think he may have quit because he was about to be reporting to owners who had no clue as to what they were doing.  And shortly thereafter, they proved him right.  He took advantage of a verbiage in his contract that allowed him to walk away and still make a million bucks.  I, for one, didn't blame him one bit.

• Sad 1

Just now, Gugny said:

In fairness, I think he may have quit because he was about to be reporting to owners who had no clue as to what they were doing.  And shortly thereafter, they proved him right.  He took advantage of a verbiage in his contract that allowed him to walk away and still make a million bucks.  I, for one, didn't blame him one bit.

It’s not so much about whether he was justified, but just that he did it. It’s a slight to their team. Jmo 

• Thank you (+1) 1