Bills vs. Dolphins All-22 Coaches Film Reviews

2 hours ago, Warcodered said:

Did Benjamin get pushed out of position before the ball got there?

look at Allen's lower leg toward the end of the play

42 minutes ago, 26CornerBlitz said:

Damn!  Missed opportunity!

Foster is fast.... hope he stays on next year as a developmental burner, and has the off season to get in rhythm with Josh taking the majority of the snaps.

8 minutes ago, RocCityRoller said:

look at Allen's lower leg toward the end of the play

i'm gonna guess that's not why the flag was thrown on that play.

Then there is this.  This happened on 2nd and 10 from Miami 30 on their last drive.  Both hit in the head and whipped to the ground.

[video-to-gif output image]

Edited by The Wiz
  • Thank you (+1) 1

1 hour ago, GoBills808 said:

Of all the good things about this play...what got me was Benjamin. Jogging to finish his route, barely looks back at Jones (never mind thinking about throwing a block or seeing if he breaks the goal line or a possible fumble)...just nothing. Really disappointing to see. I can't imagine McDermott is going to tolerate his very evident lack of caring. 

It's amazing - like his peaceful jog gets interrupted by a football game.  Even after the score there's just nothing - it's actually bizarre - like he's trying to act that he's too cool to give effort or care or something.  Never seen anything like it.  It goes beyond just lack of effort - just so weird.

4 hours ago, fan_in_tx said:

Nice dive into the knees there. 

3 hours ago, GoBills808 said:

Of all the good things about this play...what got me was Benjamin. Jogging to finish his route, barely looks back at Jones (never mind thinking about throwing a block or seeing if he breaks the goal line or a possible fumble)...just nothing. Really disappointing to see. I can't imagine McDermott is going to tolerate his very evident lack of caring. 

If somehow that ball comes out and is laying there for the taking in the end zone, KB will never know....he’s taking a stroll looking up into the stands, uninterested. Make him inactive. 

5 minutes ago, Augie said:

Nice dive into the knees there. 

If somehow that ball comes out and is laying there for the taking in the end zone, KB will never know....he’s taking a stroll looking up into the stands, uninterested. Make him inactive. 

Yup. Even if the vets don't/won't give him a hard time, it's a terrible example for the young guys. There's no way McD is going to ignore how blatant it is.

I was initially a fan of the deal, too. Very disappointed in KB. 

1 minute ago, GoBills808 said:

Yup. Even if the vets don't/won't give him a hard time, it's a terrible example for the young guys. There's no way McD is going to ignore how blatant it is.

I assume the sun will come up tomorrow, and I assumed a guy in a contract year would at least TRY. 

1 minute ago, 26CornerBlitz said:

He's playing like Mario Williams did in his final year in Buffalo.  No effort or passion. 

Yup. The difference, though, is KB hasn't gotten that big deal post-rookie contract yet. You'd think he'd be motivated to get paid if nothing else. 

• Like (+1) 2

4 minutes ago, 26CornerBlitz said:

He's playing like Mario Williams did in his final year in Buffalo.  No effort or passion. 

True, but Mario already had his own tricked out Brinks truck. I guess KB is happy with the money he already has, because he hasn’t earned a shot at much more playing football.  He could have doubled or tripled his earnings easily with a little effort. I’m surprised that’s gone on this long. I wonder what Kyle thinks of it?  I hope somebody gets in his face and shames him. 

36 minutes ago, GoBills808 said:

He's been ignoring it for 10 weeks.

3 hours ago, GoBills808 said:

Benjamins body language says it all. 

Buh byyyyye 13. 

5 hours ago, stevewin said:

It's amazing - like his peaceful jog gets interrupted by a football game.  Even after the score there's just nothing - it's actually bizarre - like he's trying to act that he's too cool to give effort or care or something.  Never seen anything like it.  It goes beyond just lack of effort - just so weird.

He reacted to the TD like they were at practice. Cant recall ever seeing something like that.

6 hours ago, 26CornerBlitz said:

To me this is the difference between the pick when KB ran this route and the catch by Foster (not identical routes, but close)

Foster - so fast he pulls away and the CB can not undercut the route.  JA puts the throw on the money and the corner has no chance.

KB - so slow the CB is 1-2 steps behind, but even with a perfect JA throw - the CB can make up the difference and undercut the route because he is so much faster.

The difference is critical in this league - if you are not fast enough to get away - you had better be physical enough to make catches, but right now KB is neither.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1