Dolphins 21 Bills 17 Postgame Thread

1 minute ago, GETTOTHE50 said:

Second favorite ref play --- throwing the flag on phillips for 'unsportsman like' conduct. 

they should start a fantasy league for refs, these dudes are a team on their own. 

Philips was being a clown the whole day---after McD warned his to STFU.  

Bills release O'Leary and he's not acting the fool on the field.

1 minute ago, ExWNYer said:

Absolutely agree, Promo. I was screaming at that. Milano was IN FRONT of the WR and got inside position...whatever happened to both players having a right to the ball?? Yet Zay Jones has two arms wrapped around him on the 5 yard line BEFORE the ball gets there and they do nothing. Jesus H...

You have to be making a play for the ball.  Otherwise you can't impede the route runner.

16 minutes ago, Augie said:

Lots of hits on Josh in the pocket that inexplicably didn’t get a flag, Zay gets tackled trying to make the catch

Yeah but did you see the way Jordan Phillips pushed that guy's foot over? That was a violent play.

• Haha (+1) 2

Just now, Mr. WEO said:

Philips was being a clown the whole day---after McD warned his to STFU.  

Bills release O'Leary and he's not acting the fool on the field.

he made a great play, he deserves to celebrate. i didnt see anything out of line. the guy who RKOed Allen though was going nuts after an illegal hit 

This is tough right now cause it was there to take the w but after the past two weeks i think we are going to be ok with JA and have the last laugh. Obviously the rushing attempts have to come down but this kid did some special things today. 

That second td to zay was an absolutely amazing throw. We could get really good pretty quickly if we hit on building around him.

Edited by BillsSbSoon

16 minutes ago, SlowMotionRider said:

Only way the Dolphins win that game is if the Bills receiving corps are a greasy tire dumpster fire and the special teams who picked a fine time to leave me Lucille.. but you can be really happy about Josh Allen.  Officals sucked too.  Anybody but Buffalo.  NFL the most racist league on Earth..

racist?? Officials are bad as usual.

1 minute ago, GETTOTHE50 said:

Second favorite ref play --- throwing the flag on phillips for 'unsportsman like' conduct. 

they should start a fantasy league for refs, these dudes are a team on their own. 

That was absolutely ridiculous. Every player in the league does a stupid celebration after making a play and they decide to flag a fist pump into the air at nobody?? That's what it's come to now?! Gimme a break. And the "hitting the foot" comment after the play by the announcers was stupid. That was inadvertent.