Bills in White on White Throwbacks Again in Miami

26CornerBlitz

13 minutes ago, youngjebrey said:

Can someone get a record when the bills wear these? I feel like they’ve been on a heater when they wear the standing bull. 

They won in week 17 last season in Miami with the same combo and also last week against the Jags of course. 

Forgot to mention that they beat the Raiders last season in week 8 in the White on White Throwbacks.

Edited by 26CornerBlitz
  • Like (+1) 4
  • Thank you (+1) 1

46 minutes ago, youngjebrey said:

Can someone get a record when the bills wear these? I feel like they’ve been on a heater when they wear the standing bull. 

Since 2012 the Bills have been wearing the white away throwbacks. 2011 they had their new redesign and just wore that, before that between 2005-2010 they wore the blue throwbacks which I actually prefer over these. Here is their record and your correct they typically play well in those:

2018: Week 11 W Jags (home)

2017:  Week 8 W Oakland (home)

Week 17 W Miami (away)

2016: Week 8 L New England (home)

2015: Week 1 W Indy (home)

2014: Week 2 W Miami (home)

2013: Week 2 W Carolina (home)

2012: Week 14 L St Louis (home)

Overall: 6-2

Edited by corta765
  • Like (+1) 4
  • Thank you (+1) 1

I love it that both teams are wearing throwbacks for this game. It's much more fun, and I like the diamond end zone scheme Miami has for these games.

The Dolphins need to switch back to these uni's. The Dolphin with the Miami(Ohio) helmet is way better than that Aqua-Fresh toothpaste logo they have now.

• Haha (+1) 1