Bring in Chad Kelly

Jim Steele

54 minutes ago, cd1 said:

OH... for crying out loud!  ?

My!!!! You have an impressively sized Font?

1 hour ago, Jim Steele said:

Lets give the kid a last chance have him under house arrest at uncle Jim's house with an ankle bracelet on!

Maybe NYS can legalize weed just like Colorado. Kinda like a two-fer 

Lets give the kid a last chance have him under house arrest at uncle Jim's house with an ankle bracelet on!

Let's not.  The Bills have enough on their plate currently without even considering a reclamation project.  Under the best of circumstances, do they need another QB in the current mix? Does he deserve another chance, probably, but only after he has done some things to address the behaviors that have cost him so much in the past.  Does "Uncle Jim" really deserve more to deal with?

1 hour ago, JXCOL3 said:

I would rather have Nathan Peterman back, at least he had good character. I also say this not as a NP homer, I dont think he will ever make it in this league. Chad Kelly clearly can not find a way to stay out of trouble. 

I know this is "one of those" threads, but you can't be serious about this.....lol in no way shape or form would have rather have Peterman back under any circumstances.

• Like (+1) 1

Chad, i like your alter ego name "Jim Steele" sounds so...strong.  Having said that, no, you cannot come play for the Buffalo Bills

1 hour ago, Patrick_Duffy said:

I know this is "one of those" threads, but you can't be serious about this.....lol in no way shape or form would have rather have Peterman back under any circumstances.

ok. I may have over reacted..... But ya get the point

• Like (+1) 1