Matt Barkley Will Be the Bills' Starter vs. the NYJ

3 hours ago, BillsEnthusiast said:

Why would you keep playing the worst QB in decades? 

What? You have no sense of humor and adventure? This is ground breaking stuff you’re seeing! 

....maybe not in a good way, but still, it’s history!   ?

1 hour ago, Johnny Hammersticks said:

FWIW...my neighbor’s cat, Gus, knows someone at OBD.  He told me that Allen will be the starter on Sunday.  He also said to buy land east of Batavia for some reason.

Don’t believe Gus, he’s not trustworthy, and he apparently hangs with the wrong sort. 

3 hours ago, lookylookyherecomescookie said:

I think I'd like to see Peterman start, just for the entertainment value.  Watching him play is fascinating, in a very perverse way. Watching Anderson or Barkley play would just be boring. Of course if JA is 100%,  the game experience would be beneficial. Otherwise  PETERMAN! 

Completely agree. Seeing the awfulness of Peterman is like when Stern watched the Magic Hour. 

To all the tough guys who say, "If he's healthy, Josh should start," how about we give the kid a couple more weeks, what with the bye coming up. Last thing he needs is to be rushed out there at less than a 100%. It's not like they need a win to get to the SB.

1 hour ago, Augie said:

What? You have no sense of humor and adventure? This is ground breaking stuff you’re seeing! 

....maybe not in a good way, but still, it’s history!   ?

It gave us some funny stuff to look back on I suppose 

2 hours ago, Kevin1778 said:

I need to educate myself? You seem a little slow, so let me make it as easy as I can for you.

Josh Allen is QB1. Derek Anderson is QB2. Nate Peterman is QB3. Not debatable. QB1 got hurt. Then QB2 got hurt. When QB1 and QB2 are injured the next number is QB3. (Simple enough for you) 

Nate Peterman earns $555k. The league minimum. (Hopefully that is simple enough for you)

Those are the facts. 

He's a QB3 now because of how catastrophically he failed as QB1.

Jason Croom makes $480k and also has 1 year experience. I guess the Bills are breaking the rules. Nathan Peterman makes what he does because it is the standard contract for a late round draft pick on his rookie deal. His contract amount has absolutely no bearing on his expectations or abilities in his second year. Using his pay to try to justify his awful play is pathetically twisted logic.

Edited by BuffaloHokie13

Just now, no name said:

so he would be the 4th starting QB so far this season...smh

smhp.gif

Be Careful! YOU might be the 5th! 

Nice paycheck, but the medical benefits might be more critical. 

Do you work out at all? Maybe at least stretch a little? 

• Haha (+1) 1

5 hours ago, nucci said:

Amazing...it's Friday and they don't know who is starting....great way to prepare for the game

They haven't been told who is starting. I bet the coaches know.

Lost in all this is why the F is Mcdummy splitting first team reps between three guys at this point in the season??

If Allen is ready, let him practice and start him. Otherwise, pick one of the other turds and let them get all the reps they can!