Matt Barkley Will Be the Bills' Starter vs. the NYJ

4 minutes ago, CaptnCoke11 said:

If he’s healthy he should be playing.  Pretty simple 

I guess that's my point..if he is not healthy enough on Friday to be ruled the starter..why play him on Sunday? Give that arm that is our future another two weeks off to 100%%%%% sure that sucker is healed.

BTW, i said after the Pats game no way Anderson sees the field again except as a backup if Allen get injured in a game..looking like that is the case. He wnated no part of playing to begin with, and the beatings he took in the two games were not what he signed up for.

After this game, Barkley and Peterman get cut, Allen starter, DA backup..possibly Peterman to practice squad.

Edited by plenzmd1
  • Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

McDermott really is an idiot if he starts Barkley. It is Allen or Peterman. If healthy, Allen plays. If not, Peterman plays. If Peterman plays terribly cut him next week and keep Barkley. If he plays adequately he stays on until end of season and only plays if Allen is hurt.  Anderson should NEVER step on field again. He is here to mentor Allen. Not get hurt. If Allen gets hurt again just play Peterman. 

This idiot coach is going to start 4 QB's in 10 games. Maybe the quarterbacks aren't the problem.

Edited by Kevin1778
  • Like (+1) 5

2 minutes ago, Kevin1778 said:

McDermott really is an idiot if he starts Barkley. It is Allen or Peterman. If healthy, Allen plays. If not, Peterman plays. If Peterman plays terribly cut him next week and keep Barkley. If he plays adequately he stays on until end of season and only plays if Allen is hurt.  Anderson should NEVER step on field again. He is here to mentor Allen. Not get hurt. If Allen gets hurt again just play Peterman. 

This idiot coach is going to start 4 QB's in 10 games. Maybe the quarterbacks aren't the problem.

Why would you keep playing the worst QB in decades? 

• Like (+1) 3