Occasi-Cortez Channeling the Rent's too damn high guy

bdutton

6 hours ago, Deranged Rhino said:

:lol: When she has to think for herself, things go off the rails. Every time. 

I like the tax fraud bit. Because that's totally not the Democrats' plan to proclaim when/if they obtain Trump's taxes for "legislative purposes" then "accidentally" release selected portions to the public through their media sponsors.

6 hours ago, Taro T said:

Just how dumb does Snopes think it's average user is that it felt THAT meme was worthy of debunking?

Really expected to find out Snopes giving any sort of legitimacy to it was fake.  Sadly, doesn't apper to be the case.  SMH.

Snopes is another joke....just another knee jerk TDS outlet.

"Quick!!!  Must protect AOC's reputation!!!"

Edited by KD in CA

23 minutes ago, LABillzFan said:

Looks like AOC's campaign manager also believes the Boston Bomber should be able to vote...because of...uhhhh...an unjust law?

Keep up the good work, leftists. You make every day a sunshine day.

I think AOC should add the elimination of terrorism laws to her platform.

1 hour ago, 3rdnlng said:

I think AOC should add the elimination of terrorism laws to her platform.

There's consistency here though. Prison reform is a worthwhile discussion point, but not how it is being discussed there. Climate Change is a worthwhile discussion point, but not how it was approached in the GND.

She is consistent with basing the absurdity in a topic worth discussion. That way, when she is called out she can pull back and say that her opponents do not see the value in discussing the base idea while ignoring that her approach was a complete bastardization of the discussion to begin with.

Edited by BuffaloHokie13
  • Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

7 minutes ago, BuffaloHokie13 said:

There's consistency here though. Prison reform is a worthwhile discussion point, but not how it is being discussed there. Climate Change is a worthwhile discussion point, but not how it was approached in the GND.

She is consistent with basing the absurdity in a topic worth discussion. That way, when she is called out she can pull back and say that her opponents do not see the value in discussing the base idea while ignoring that her approach was a complete bastardization of the discussion to begin with.

We need a new prison reform discussion just after new laws were put in place?

3 minutes ago, 3rdnlng said:

We need a new prison reform discussion just after new laws were put in place?

I'm not thrilled with the bloat and I'm not convinced that everyone who is incarcerated deserves prison as opposed to alternatives. I think taxpayer money could be better spent elsewhere. If you don't think it's worth discussing, that's fine, but I disagree wholeheartedly.

1 hour ago, BuffaloHokie13 said:

Last time I tried to discuss climate change, I was blocked on Twitter by multiple climatologists for daring to point out that crying "We're all gonna die in 12 years" for the second time in 20 years was a counterproductive strategy for countering climate change.

Climate change is never a worthwhile discussion.  It SHOULD be.  But it's not.

Just now, DC Tom said:

Last time I tried to discuss climate change, I was blocked on Twitter by multiple climatologists for daring to point out that crying "We're all gonna die in 12 years" for the second time in 20 years was a counterproductive strategy for countering climate change.

Climate change is never a worthwhile discussion.  It SHOULD be.  But it's not.

:lol: that's fair. I was equally confused when the world was going to end in 12 years, but they decided to make projections through 2099 anyway.

13 minutes ago, BuffaloHokie13 said:

:lol: that's fair. I was equally confused when the world was going to end in 12 years, but they decided to make projections through 2099 anyway.

Not surprisingly, the people most vocal about the coming Climate Change apocalypse have only been adults long enough to experience one doomsday prediction.

• Haha (+1) 1