Occasi-Cortez Channeling the Rent's too damn high guy

bdutton

Just now, Chef Jim said:

***** off??  I’m sorry I hit a nerve. So you have no desire to learn about people’s story but you’ll talk with a bunch of strangers who don’t even like you?  It’s going to be a long boring retirement. Good luck. 

Thanks for your advice! 

1 minute ago, 3rdnlng said:

I don't need to. Early on I followed Chef Jim's advice.

Enjoy the KD!  And apparently you will have to go back to work in ten years. 

My work is very meaningful, clients seriously care about the results I bring to them, I like the people I work with as our personalities mix well in agreement and confrontation 

assuming someone hates their work and snidely telling them to return to it is not very wise

—————-

could there possibly be anything less ironic and less interesting and less witty than McD’s current avatar?

besides every post from that cretin?

7 minutes ago, row_33 said:

My work is very meaningful, clients seriously care about the results I bring to them, I like the people I work with as our personalities mix well in agreement and confrontation 

assuming someone hates their work and snidely telling them to return to it is not very wise

—————-

could there possibly be anything less ironic and less interesting and less witty than McD’s current avatar?

besides every post from that cretin?

That’s my wife asshat! 

6 minutes ago, Deranged Rhino said:

Well, technically...if they come from another country, and are sick, we might quarantine them and try to treat them, medically.  

So I guess that's deliberately caging children and injecting them with drugs because of their national origin.

But if we didn't do that, she'd complain too.  So what does it matter?

• Like (+1) 2

38 minutes ago, LABillzFan said:

You get the feeling she's working on an endorsement deal to sell the Potty Squatty.

Squatty Potty Ecco - The Original Bathroom Toilet Stool - 7 Inch - White - As Seen On Shark Tank

She's my favorite leftists ever. EVER. I can't send her enough money.

great concept, been with it for decades with alternative material