Occasi-Cortez Channeling the Rent's too damn high guy

bdutton

39 minutes ago, LABillzFan said:

I understand, but it's not sustainable. Plus, "they" are going to think Trump is very stupid anyway regardless of who is telling them. "They" are too stupid to realize how stupid she is.

concise and true

1 hour ago, LABillzFan said:

Again, this has nothing to do with what AOC thinks because thinking is not her gig. She is strictly reciting scripts she's been given to study and repeat. She can't peel a potato let alone understand what was happening with FDR.

She's the human equivalent of a Rumba, and the minute her configuration is screwed up, she'll be standing in a corner, bouncing off a wall before walking back into it until she gets re-calibrated.

1) Roomba.

2) The Roomba is far smarter than AOC - it knows when it's wrong, and self-corrects.

1 minute ago, DC Tom said:

1) Roomba.

2) The Roomba is far smarter than AOC - it knows when it's wrong, and self-corrects.

My apologies to those who feel there was a misappropriation of culture due to my getting a vacuum name confused with music for people who are doing the dancing Americans don't want to do.

2 minutes ago, LABillzFan said:

My apologies to those who feel there was a misappropriation of culture due to my getting a vacuum name confused with music for people who are doing the dancing Americans don't want to do.

I own stock in that company.  I don't want you misrepresenting them as somehow as dim as AOC, and shaving 10% off my retirement.  

7 minutes ago, /dev/null said:

until Roomba adds an SJW feature that blames white people math for the error

We are so *****. And I'm not talking about the country as a whole.  I'm just referring to us white males.  Add to the fact that I'm also a baby boomer I'm totally *****.  

1 hour ago, Chef Jim said:

We are so *****. And I'm not talking about the country as a whole.  I'm just referring to us white males.  Add to the fact that I'm also a baby boomer I'm totally *****.  

I don't know about that.  There's a certain liberating feeling about retiring from work or working at whatever pace you want, getting a gubmint check every month, drawing on retirement accounts and basically doing whatever the ***** we want and paying a lot less attention to political things.  Plus we'll probably die before things get really bad.

40 minutes ago, keepthefaith said:

I don't know about that.  There's a certain liberating feeling about retiring from work or working at whatever pace you want, getting a gubmint check every month, drawing on retirement accounts and basically doing whatever the ***** we want and paying a lot less attention to political things.  Plus we'll probably die before things get really bad.

Well I was being facetious. I meant as a white male baby boomer I am responsible for all that’s wrong in the country. 

• Like (+1) 1

13 hours ago, Deranged Rhino said:

AOC also said this gem this weekend: 

It's true! The BOSS said so.

The Democrats in Congress passed the 22nd Amendment to make sure that a Democrat president couldn't be re-elected because he was a Democrat.

She's morally correct, so you all just need to sit in the cheap seats while the BOSS and her friends in the Jihad Caucus run train on the country!

• Haha (+1) 1

11 hours ago, Chef Jim said:

Welcome to the club. I take a not insignificant modicum of comfort in the fact that by the time that brain-dead POS AOC is retirement age, she and her ilk will have totally bankrupted Social Security, and if there is a God in heaven, she’ll be a homeless bag lady. 

1 hour ago, Koko78 said:

It's true! The BOSS said so.

The Democrats in Congress passed the 22nd Amendment to make sure that a Democrat president couldn't be re-elected because he was a Democrat.

She's morally correct, so you all just need to sit in the cheap seats while the BOSS and her friends in the Jihad Caucus run train on the country!

To make sure that a DEAD Democrat president couldn't be re-elected.  :lol:

• Haha (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, 3rdnlng said:

WTF, you don't want to prevent a dead person from being elected president?

There sure are thousands of dead Democrats that vote Democrat -regardless of their political affiliation while they were alive. 

• Like (+1) 1

57 minutes ago, DC Tom said:

Yeah, well, they weren't taking away his right to vote Democrat after death, just his right to run for President... after death.

Stop with your factual nonsense. The standard is now being 'morally correct'! The BOSS said so!

12 minutes ago, Koko78 said:

Yeah, well, they weren't taking away his right to vote Democrat after death, just his right to run for President... after death.

Stop with your factual nonsense. The standard is now being 'morally correct'! The BOSS said so!

OK, so as far as The Boss goes, FTF is now an official acronym for PPP? Fu__The Facts, for you people that are still working on figuring out LOL, WTF and DCT.

8 minutes ago, 3rdnlng said:

OK, so as far as The Boss goes, FTF is now an official acronym for PPP? Fu__The Facts, for you people that are still working on figuring out LOL, WTF and DCT.

500x500.jpg

• Haha (+1) 1

1 hour ago, DC Tom said:

I believe the term "dead" will be replaced with the more socially correct "existentially challenged", probably sooner rather than later.

• Like (+1) 1

12 hours ago, keepthefaith said:

Let me have an Amen to that, brah!

Edited by Keukasmallies