Occasi-Cortez Channeling the Rent's too damn high guy

bdutton

1 minute ago, Chef Jim said:

Never??  And  you sound boring as hell.  But we pretty much knew that. 

Nope and nope! Lots of family, friends and business associates to go with. Why would I go sit at a bar or restaurant by myself. I go to socialize with people I like, not to hang out with bartenders and servers. 

30 minutes ago, BigMcD said:

Nope and nope! Lots of family, friends and business associates to go with. Why would I go sit at a bar or restaurant by myself. I go to socialize with people I like, not to hang out with bartenders and servers. 

We know we know you have to hang with large groups of people so they don't have to be stuck talking with you.  

6 minutes ago, BigMcD said:

I’m really just here to get financial advice from the chef. 

You should get cooking advice from a financial advisor for when your retirement runs out.  He can tell you the best way to prepare your cat food. 

• Like (+1) 1

5 minutes ago, Chef Jim said:

We know we know you have to hang with large groups of people so they don't have to be stuck talking with you.  

You should get cooking advice from a financial advisor for when your retirement runs out.  He can tell you the best way to prepare your cat food. 

I hope you are better at your job than you are at this! Oh, wait....if you were, YOU would be retired. ?

1 hour ago, BigMcD said:

I hope you are better at your job than you are at this! Oh, wait....if you were, YOU would be retired. ?

No I'm pretty good at this actually.  I exposed you as an "I don't talk to the service staff" kind of a guy which makes you sound like a real boring #######.  Here's some advice for you.  Get to know them because when your retirement runs out in 10 years you'll be working alongside them to make ends meet.  

• Haha (+1) 1

No I'm pretty good at this actually.  I exposed you as an "I don't talk to the service staff" kind of a guy which makes you sound like a real boring #######.  Here's some advice for you.  Get to know them because when your retirement runs out in 10 years you'll be working alongside them to make ends meet.  

You keep saying that with zero knowledge about my situation. You have a lot of experience with people not being able to retire without running out of money do yah? 

Some people are actually able to do it after a successful career and proper planning. Like I said before, I have retired, but I haven’t stopped earning. 

Also, I treat service staff with great respect and pay them well for their efforts. That doesn’t mean I go there to make friends with them. 

52 minutes ago, BigMcD said:

You keep saying that with zero knowledge about my situation. You have a lot of experience with people not being able to retire without running out of money do yah? 

Some people are actually able to do it after a successful career and proper planning. Like I said before, I have retired, but I haven’t stopped earning. 

Also, I treat service staff with great respect and pay them well for their efforts. That doesn’t mean I go there to make friends with them. 

Oh sure I have lots of experience with people that run out of money.  They are usually the arrogant #######s that I don't take on as clients because I don't have to work with them.  They all think they have the world figured out and typically don't.

And based on what you've said you have zero respect for the service staff.  And why not go to a nice restaurant/bar to make friends with the staff?  Are you too good for them? 

2 hours ago, Chef Jim said:

Oh sure I have lots of experience with people that run out of money.  They are usually the arrogant #######s that I don't take on as clients because I don't have to work with them.  They all think they have the world figured out and typically don't.

And based on what you've said you have zero respect for the service staff.  And why not go to a nice restaurant/bar to make friends with the staff?  Are you too good for them? 

Like I said, when I do go, I go with friends already and I’m not surprised you don’t get the clients that are successful. They are successful for a reason and they got there without you. 

3 minutes ago, BigMcD said:

Like I said, when I do go, I go with friends already and I’m not surprised you don’t get the clients that are successful. They are successful for a reason and they got there without you. 

Considering the way you act here I find it difficult to believe you actually have any friends.

1 minute ago, 3rdnlng said:

Considering the way you act here I find it difficult to believe you actually have any friends.

Yeah, that’s the great thing about the internet. You are likely not as much of a dweeb as you seem either. 

10 minutes ago, 3rdnlng said:

Wealthy and at total leisure and a winning attitude like this, has it all clearly....

• Sad 1

34 minutes ago, BigMcD said:

Becoming financially successful is one thing. Maintaining that success is another. 

Tell me why you feel you’re better than the service staff at restaurants/bars?  

Becoming financially successful is one thing. Maintaining that success is another. 

Tell me why you feel you’re better than the service staff at restaurants/bars?  

A customer hurt you right?