Occasi-Cortez Channeling the Rent's too damn high guy

bdutton

1 minute ago, /dev/null said:

i love how the Marxist Millenial is complaining about something as bougie as croissants :lol:

And where did marxists debate the needs of the proletariat?  Coffee shops.  And what do you think they ate?

Croissants are the foundational pastry of the marxist revolution?

6 minutes ago, DC Tom said:

And where did marxists debate the needs of the proletariat?  Coffee shops.  And what do you think they ate?

Croissants are the foundational pastry of the marxist revolution?

img_20571.png?w=300&h=203

and on a side note, searching for the Burger King mascot resulted in an example of Rule #34.  Well soft core Rule #34 which is safe for work

b679bab53ed790cc4bc169e8bc9d6095.jpg

there's people on the internet with way too much free time

• Haha (+1) 2

11 hours ago, Chandemonium said:

Crossaints are more likely to be a distant memory if the Green New Deal does pass.

Don't make me root for the green new deal.  People who eat those things have something wrong with them.  The most annoying thing is when they pronounce an r as if it were a w.  Get a friggin hard roll douche bags.  And when tf did scones become a thing?  It's like the hardened jello at the bottom of a dish but in muffin form.

16 hours ago, Deranged Rhino said:

The best part is not knowing the difference between "apiece" and "a piece".  Wait a minute.  Are we sure she wasn't using a croissant sharing program like Uber and the workers ate the other pieces?

Edited by 4merper4mer

1 hour ago, 4merper4mer said:

Don't make me root for the green new deal.  People who eat those things have something wrong with them.  The most annoying thing is when they pronounce an r as if it were a w.  Get a friggin hard roll douche bags.  And when tf did scones become a thing?  It's like the hardened jello at the bottom of a dish but in muffin form.

The best part is not knowing the difference between "apiece" and "a piece".  Wait a minute.  Are we sure she wasn't using a croissant sharing program like Uber and the workers ate the other pieces?

She's talking about selling a piece for $7? Not interested.

7 hours ago, BigMcD said:

A bartender keeps you sober? You are doing it wrong! 

No a dumb bartender who I refuse to sit at her bar because of her dumbassery will keep me sober.  But I'm not surprised you didn't get that. 

3 hours ago, row_33 said:

What does Starbucks charge for a venti latte in NYC?

I'd be more interested in what the bar where she worked charges for a Makers Mark Manhattan and if she was fine with that. 

1 hour ago, Chef Jim said:

No a dumb bartender who I refuse to sit at her bar because of her dumbassery will keep me sober.  But I'm not surprised you didn't get that. 

I'd be more interested in what the bar where she worked charges for a Makers Mark Manhattan and if she was fine with that. 

Why talk to the bartender, she just a bartender. That’s like talking to the chef! Just get my drink and make my food! 

Edited by BigMcD

1 hour ago, BigMcD said:

Why talk to the bartender, she just a bartender. That’s like talking to the chef! Just get my drink and make my food! 

I guess that's what happens when no one wants to talk to you.  You blame them. 

1 minute ago, Chef Jim said:

I guess that's what happens when no one wants to talk to you.  You blame them. 

I go with the people I want to talk to. Do you grab an Uber just to go for a drive with someone? 

1 minute ago, BigMcD said:

I go with the people I want to talk to. Do you grab an Uber just to go for a drive with someone? 

The best part of the Uber ride is talking with the driver.  The best part of wine tasting is talking with the wine maker. The best part about going to the bar is talking with the bartender.  The best part about going to a restaurant is getting the opportunity to talk to the Chef.  You're the guy that sits alone in the corner that no one wants to talk to. 

• Like (+1) 1

Just now, Chef Jim said:

The best part of the Uber ride is talking with the driver.  The best part of wine tasting is talking with the wine maker. The best part about going to the bar is talking with the bartender.  The best part about going to a restaurant is getting the opportunity to talk to the Chef.  You're the guy that sits alone in the corner that no one wants to talk to. 

Never been to a bar or a restaurant by myself. I’m there for the product, not the manufacturer. But good for you! 

2 minutes ago, BigMcD said:

Never been to a bar or a restaurant by myself. I’m there for the product, not the manufacturer. But good for you! 

Never??  And  you sound boring as hell.  But we pretty much knew that.