Jump to content
bdutton

Occasi-Cortez Channeling the Rent's too damn high guy

Recommended Posts

15 minutes ago, reddogblitz said:

 

Troller-in-Chief up to his old tricks.

 

Every time he tweets like this, the first question I ask is "What is he distracting attention from?"

  • Like (+1) 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 minutes ago, DC Tom said:

 

Every time he tweets like this, the first question I ask is "What is he distracting attention from?"

 

Nah, he gets his jollies doing this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I enjoyed this.  A lot.

 

 

  • Like (+1) 2
  • Haha (+1) 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

HOW DARE HE!!!!!

 

Grrrrrrr...

 

  • Haha (+1) 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)
27 minutes ago, DC Tom said:

I enjoyed this.  A lot.

 

 

 

Sick burn! 

 

Anyone else tweet stuff today?

 

 

I’ll be back as 24 shortly. One of you guys should archive this post in case I delete it. 

Edited by BeginnersMind

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Another reminder that Hillary lost

 

always a joyous occasion

 

 

  • Like (+1) 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, row_33 said:

Another reminder that Hillary lost

 

always a joyous occasion

 

 

 

whenever Trump does some stupid stuff on Twitter I remind myself that Hiliary Clinton is still not President

  • Haha (+1) 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Buffalo_Gal said:

 

Trying to understand your post..are you saying "brown people go back to whence you came from"is good political strategy?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)
1 hour ago, Buffalo_Gal said:

 

So, the moderate and radical dems in the House were busy tearing each other apart and you just gave them a reason to come together.  Bold strategy Cotton.

Edited by Doc Brown
  • Like (+1) 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, /dev/null said:

 

whenever Trump does some stupid stuff on Twitter I remind myself that Hiliary Clinton is still not President

I just don't know how yall total dismiss everything he says on twitter as "Trump being Trump"..anYall kill @Tiberius for what he says on social media...whats the difference?

  • Like (+1) 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Nice of Hillary to come out of her spider web corner 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, plenzmd1 said:

I just don't know how yall total dismiss everything he says on twitter as "Trump being Trump"..anYall kill @Tiberius for what he says on social media...whats the difference?

 

I don't think people dismiss it as much as you think. I've said multiple times (and others even more) that he's his own worst enemy at times on Twitter. It's also a powerful tool he's wielding -- so pro/con. IMO 7 times out of 10 the most "outlandish" tweets serve as a shiny object to draw the spotlight away from elsewhere. 3 times out of 10 it's a self-inflicted wound / stepping on a rake. It bothers a lot of people -- but the pros have outweighed the cons thus far. 

 

Mainly because, and I know you'll disagree, those who are less bothered by it don't believe there's a racist motivation behind the *****-ups. It's either a more complicated/nuanced issue inartfully stated or his narcissism/ego getting the better of his twitter thumbs. Which, on both counts, really is nothing unexpected. 

 

(because he's Trump -- same as he always has been)

  • Like (+1) 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I would make sure AOC is on the news every night to tear the Dems to shreds 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
18 minutes ago, Cinga said:

Image may contain: 1 person, meme, text and outdoor

that is funny. however, proper usage of words and the correct spelling prevents it being diminished.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
14 minutes ago, Doc Brown said:

So, the moderate and radical dems in the House were busy tearing each other apart and you just gave them a reason to come together.  Bold strategy Cotton.

 

Come together under a socialist agenda?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Buffalo_Gal said:

 

Come together under a socialist agenda?

 

All 5 of them

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Too bad that he picked this fight because there's an awesome fake meme going around today about Trump warning people not to storm Area 51 because he deported all aliens 2 years ago.

  • Haha (+1) 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

The President should tear them to shreds.

 

I, along with the rest of American citizens, are TIRED of the race card being dropped on us every time these radical idiots TRY and debate something.

 

The President, in his own way, is telling these morons to shove their racism up their asses, just like I have been saying.

 

Until they keep their mouths shut with their racist bvllshit, there is NEVER any reason to have a conversation with these radical pricks.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, Deranged Rhino said:

 

I don't think people dismiss it as much as you think. I've said multiple times (and others even more) that he's his own worst enemy at times on Twitter. It's also a powerful tool he's wielding -- so pro/con. IMO 7 times out of 10 the most "outlandish" tweets serve as a shiny object to draw the spotlight away from elsewhere. 3 times out of 10 it's a self-inflicted wound / stepping on a rake. It bothers a lot of people -- but the pros have outweighed the cons thus far. 

 

Mainly because, and I know you'll disagree, those who are less bothered by it don't believe there's a racist motivation behind the *****-ups. It's either a more complicated/nuanced issue inartfully stated or his narcissism/ego getting the better of his twitter thumbs. Which, on both counts, really is nothing unexpected. 

 

(because he's Trump -- same as he always has been)

at some point ya call a cigar a cigar...he has tweeted racist things for three years..this one possibly the most blatant " brown people are not part of my America"..go back from where you came"!

 

You always claim people with TDS cant see the forest for the trees, and it sure seems that goes both ways. If you cannot see this as a racist, baiting tweet, and call him out for it, i am lost.

 

This is just pure red meat to his base, and if posting racist tweets is okay as a political strategy i think we have truly entered the 4th circle..and this guy is driving us there

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

They’ve now hammered Biden and Pelosi as racists, the word means nothing now

 

 

  • Like (+1) 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, McGee Return TD said:

Not reading the last few pages but I bet the typical BillsChaners are defending the #RacistInChief

 

You can shove your racism up your ass too.

 

Until you have anything to contribute, other than your tired racist act, come talk to us.

 

Tired of you azzholes bringing up the darn race card on every turn. Tired of it.

 

Like it has been said before.................... If everything is racist, then nothing is racist.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, njbuff said:

The President should tear them to shreds.

 

I, along with the rest of American citizens, are TIRED of the race card being dropped on us every time these radical idiots TRY and debate something.

 

The President, in his own way, is telling these morons to shove their racism up their asses, just like I have been saying.

 

Until they keep their mouths shut with their racist bvllshit, there is NEVER any reason to have a conversation with these radical pricks.

 

You are a brainwashed moron

2 minutes ago, njbuff said:

 

You can shove your racism up your ass too.

 

Until you have anything to contribute, other than your tired racist act, come talk to us.

 

Tired of you azzholes bringing up the darn race card on every turn. Tired of it.

 

Like it has been said before.................... If everything is racist, then nothing is racist.

 

lol 

 

Read what you are writing. You might need to actually be committed

  • Like (+1) 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, McGee Return TD said:

 

You are a brainwashed moron

 

Yeah, ok Sparky.

 

I have a brain (unlike you) and I don't need anyone to form my opinions for me.

 

Brainwashed are you people on the left, so don't be throwing any stones in your glass house buddy.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...

×
×
  • Create New...