College Basketball 2018-19

Augie

6 minutes ago, YoloinOhio said:

I’m Watching the stupid Ohio state game because I enjoy misery 

Living in Tallahassee for over 1/2 my life now, I've become a Seminole fan. UB and FSU can meet in the elite 8. I wouldn't know who to root for. Would love to see it though. I have FSU beating UB in my pool. Also got to see Canisius play FSU here early in the season.

Edited by Dopey

Whew!  Heels got a late wake-up call but pulled a Virginia and dominated after the half.  Movin' on...

My upset special Oregon continued their roll...and now because of the UC-Irvine upset we've got a 12/13 game for the S16.

• Like (+1) 1

21 hours ago, Dopey said:

Living in Tallahassee for over 1/2 my life now, I've become a Seminole fan. UB and FSU can meet in the elite 8. I wouldn't know who to root for. Would love to see it though. I have FSU beating UB in my pool. Also got to see Canisius play FSU here early in the season.

Noles are not a team that anyone wants to face right now. They look crazy good 

• Like (+1) 1

8 hours ago, Turk71 said:

Auburn with 8 3s, still over 6 mins left in the first half. Kansas in a big hole.

This has been a terrible year for Kansas, by Kansas standards.  I had them losing to Auburn in every bracket I entered.

Really love how Wofford gave Kentucky everything they had.

3 hours ago, eball said:

This has been a terrible year for Kansas, by Kansas standards.  I had them losing to Auburn in every bracket I entered.

Really love how Wofford gave Kentucky everything they had.

There are sooooo many Tar Heel fans in Cbus right now, Carolina blue everywhere 

• Like (+1) 1

Unreal. Duke escapes by the skin of their teeth. The 2 on 1 break when UCF were up by 4 they went for an ally oop instead of the easy bucket. Such a dumb move. Duke got away with some fouls at the end, Zion charge and then the shoves in the back on the rebound.

***** Coach K is right. He was such a poor loser when the Ducks blew them out a few years ago in the 16. Gave Dillon Brooks a bunch of ***** in the handshake line. It got into Brooks' head and he was not himself the next game in the 8. 

Edited by Turk71

Screw Coach K. He gets every stinkin’ call because he’s a whiney little B word. Refs decided that game. 

1 minute ago, ChevyVanMiller said:

Duke stole that win. First that was a charge by Zion, then that tip by UCF at the buzzer. Man, it would have been nice to see Duke go down. 

I’d like to see it yet again, but that’s the ONLY way I can imagine it. Duke got the call to win the game. Because they are Duke. 

• Like (+1) 1

1 minute ago, Augie said:

Screw Coach K. He gets every stinkin’ call because he’s a whiney little B word. Refs decided that game. 

Like that no-flop call on the Zion foul in the last 2 min?  Or the clear shot clock violation they didn't take away 2 points on?  K did't make a peep over those 2 whoppers.

The refs ALMOST decided the game.   Either way, incredible game.

3 minutes ago, ChevyVanMiller said:

Duke stole that win. First that was a charge by Zion, then that tip by UCF at the buzzer. Man, it would have been nice to see Duke go down. 

The giant ay have been insides the arc, Burt it was CERTAINLY NOT a defensive foul. Refs suck. 

13 minutes ago, Mr. WEO said:

Like that no-flop call on the Zion foul in the last 2 min?  Or the clear shot clock violation they didn't take away 2 points on?  K did't make a peep over those 2 whoppers.

The refs ALMOST decided the game.   Either way, incredible game.

I agree it was a good game. Lot of tournament left and no team looks unbeatable. Should be exciting.

Duke vs UCF was easily one of the best games of this tournament so far. Fair amount of luck for Duke to escape that one. As for the Bulls, just an embarrassing outing vs Texas Tech. They barely look competent to even be in the tourney. Very disappointing. 

• Sad 1