College Basketball 2018-19

Augie

38 minutes ago, Augie said:

The block/charge call is the biggest mess in all of sports, even worse than PI because it’s so common. 

I caught the end of the Xavier game.  The block/charge with 2 secs left I thought the ref should have just let that go.  Though it didn’t really affect the outcome.

Obviously not the outcome you wanted but exciting to watch.  Better than anything else on TV.

I guess though that’s what makes Nova #1.  That ability to come from behind/finish off games 

12 hours ago, Augie said:

Duke over UNC in a classic. Well played, men! 

I so wanted Coby to drive the lane on that last possession...still, a fun game and I'm not crushed by the defeat.  Heels will still be the top 2-seed or 4th 1-seed.

We learned two things last night:

1 - Dook is a better basketball team with Zion

2 - Even with Zion, Dook is not vastly superior to UNC

I think the two best teams in the country played last night.  We'll see how the tournament shakes out.

2 hours ago, Another Fan said:

I caught the end of the Xavier game.  The block/charge with 2 secs left I thought the ref should have just let that go.  Though it didn’t really affect the outcome.

Obviously not the outcome you wanted but exciting to watch.  Better than anything else on TV.

I guess though that’s what makes Nova #1.  That ability to come from behind/finish off games 

That play could easily (and IMO should) have been called a block. Naji left the floor then the defender stepped into his path and planted. He’s allowed to come down. It was close, but Xavier should have been shooting free throws for the game there. Oh well....

13 hours ago, Turk71 said:

The Oregon Ducks are going to the dance on an 8 game winning streak. Playing great right now, would not be surprised if they get to the 16.

Pac 12 is garbage. This only solidifies them getting two bids. Nothing more. 

• Like (+1) 1

The tournament will be the tournament. But the selection show is a bit too painful for me when you know we went from a #1 seed last year to....... out. Transition year, but OUCH!  Xavier will be back! I can’t remember the last time we missed out.