Bills claim WR Isaac McKittrick from Seahawks

3 minutes ago, JerseyBills said:

I like the move. Allen and him will have a few games together to see if he's worth keeping around. Going into next year I just see Zay and Ray Ray staying on as WR , so i like that they're making an attempt at least on a guy with potential.

Notice how Mcloud has done virtually NOTHING this season?

that is a head scratcher for me

1 minute ago, John from Riverside said:

Notice how Mcloud has done virtually NOTHING this season?

that is a head scratcher for me

Me too! I thought he'd be used much more, especially as an option that can really do it all , screens , end arounds , etc..  He's a rookie though and I'm sure he'll be incorporated more in the O next year as him and Allen gain some chemistry......

At the same time, no WR is doing anything really , I do think Zay has improved nicely , despite his #s, his route running and catching ability has definitely improved, just not many opportunities for any WR. 

2 hours ago, Bangarang said:

McKittrick doesn’t even appear to a real NFL player and McKenzie is a scrub.

Theres nothing to see here.

all i can say is, wow. what this years team has done to TBD is surely something to behold. this thread is a microcosm of the state of affairs of the Bills. sad.

7 minutes ago, Cripple Creek said:

When you’re right, you’re right. Great call Ferguson.

Not lookin for akolades. But McKittrick showed that he belongs on this team. Now if Foster would get his ***** together we might have a good WR corpse with Jones, Benjamin and McKittrick