I’m angry, and I demand accountability.

All I know is that 24 hours ago, the Bills were in the PROCESS of getting embarrassed AGAIN by a middling team.

How the hell can NO ONE have been fired yet?

I guess the Pegulas are happy with what they're seeing.

• Like (+1) 1

1 hour ago, Brianmoorman4jesus said:

So even after another beat down, not 1 thing is changing? Not ever Peterman being at least cut? Wtf are these guys doing

All part of the plan. The process was to get blown out every 2nd game this year and set offensive lows since the 1940S. All part of 4D chess we are playing. #trusttheprocess

• Haha (+1) 1

18 minutes ago, Gugny said:

All I know is that 24 hours ago, the Bills were in the PROCESS of getting embarrassed AGAIN by a middling team.

Bears are pretty good tho, division leaders w/ legit defense.

27 minutes ago, Gugny said:

Now this guy has the appropriate level of anger.

FIRE THEM ALL, BURN IT ALL DOWN!

• Haha (+1) 1

2 hours ago, ndirish1978 said:

This board has turned into a place I avoid for the most part now. In years past we'd at least get info on the team, now it seems like it's just a place for people to come and cry.

I wouldn't say "cry".  I'd say it's a place for the two main types of Bills fans to come and argue with one another while accomplishing very little.

I would love to this forum bifurcated into two camps: those who think this forum should be a cheering ground as part of a Bills Booster Club, and those who want to objectively discuss what's going on with the team at any point in time, be it good, bad, or ugly.

If we could just get those 2 groups to separate, everyone would be a lot happier.

AM I allowed to say I don't trust the process completely and have a lot of questions and very few answers.

Or is that not it the JoeSixPack TBD rules and regulations handbook, which i still have not received BTW

Edited by CountDorkula

20 minutes ago, Hapless Bills Fan said:

From knowing somewhat of JSP's news and views, methinks there may be Sar Chasm here.

Take care - don't slip and Fall In

Yeah, I’m quick on the uptake when it comes to snark.

My rating for the attempt at, ahem, “humor” stands.

• Like (+1) 1

1 minute ago, CountDorkula said:

AM I aloud to say I don't trust the process completely and have a lot of questions and very few answers.

Or is that not it the JoeSixPack TBD rules and regulations handbook, which i still have not received BTW

I cannot hear you. :)  Speak louder please. 

8 minutes ago, Fadingpain said:

I wouldn't say "cry".  I'd say it's a place for the two main types of Bills fans to come and argue with one another while accomplishing very little.

I would love to this forum bifurcated into two camps: those who think this forum should be a cheering ground as part of a Bills Booster Club, and those who want to objectively discuss what's going on with the team at any point in time, be it good, bad, or ugly.

If we could just get those 2 groups to separate, everyone would be a lot happier.

But youre not just objectively disussing stuff, you're copy pasting "McD has no idea what hes doing durrrr" over and over and over. 

10 minutes ago, joesixpack said:

Now this guy has the appropriate level of anger.

FIRE THEM ALL, BURN IT ALL DOWN!

758497.png

1 minute ago, BillsEnthusiast said:

But youre not just objectively disussing stuff, you're copy pasting "McD has no idea what hes doing durrrr" over and over and over. 

758497.png

PLEASE FORM A BILLS BOOSTER CLUB and take everyone like you with you to your new site.

PLEASE.

You'll be so much happier!