Bills vs. Bears Postgame - Another Ugly Blowout with Fox Studio Crew Laughing at Buffalo During the Half

I don’t know if it’s been discussed but the O-Line is absolutely pathetic. They’re barely mediocre pass blocking but their run blocking is an absolute tire fire ?. The O-line coach should be fired immediately after the film is reviewed, if not sooner.

• Like (+1) 2

1 minute ago, dave mcbride said:

He ain’t wrong.

Nope i'd love EJ on the roster rn lol

I'm sure Whaley will feel the same way if things don't turn around for Beane. Something along the lines of "I tried to win every year, accommodate coaching changes and build the best possible roster as fast as possible and failed, and this guy was employed longer than me because he told you to trust him??"

• Like (+1) 2

McD might put a brave face on this and I get the rebuild but the pathetic play and lack of attention to basics like how to run block, run a pass route etc is galling.  Need a veteran NFL insider to help shake up the coaching staff after the season.  Friends or not, some need to go.

• Like (+1) 2

NFL Week 9 Grades: Resurgent Falcons get an 'A+'; Ravens get a 'C-' in loss to Steelers

Chicago 41-9 over Buffalo

Bears: B+

The Bears didn't even need to bring their offense to this game and that's because the defense provided enough points (14) to win it on their own. The Bears defensive touchdowns came from Leonard Floyd (19-yard pick-six) and Leonard Floyd (65-yard fumble return), who both scored in the second quarter. The Bears also sacked Nathan Peterman four times. It was a good thing the Bears defense had a big game because the offense only produced 190 total yards. This game marked just the second time in the past 10 years that the Bears have won with under 200 yards of offense. 

Bills: F

Nathan Peterman was the Bills starting quarterback in this game, so you probably already know what happened: There were a lot of Buffalo turnovers and the Bills got blown out. Peterman threw three interceptions, including a pick-six, although that wasn't really his fault because it bounced off one of his receivers. Peterman wasn't the only Bills player who was giving points to the other team. Tight end Jason Croomfumbled a ball in the second quarter that Chicago returned for a touchdown.
Edited by 26CornerBlitz

5 minutes ago, The Bills Blog said:

They sold at face value this week. Probably to Bears fans.

Was gonna go to Bills v Jets in in NJ but yea.. not really feeling spending the money to watch Derek Anderson sling the rock.

Take note, I’m not giving you my money NFL!!

4 hours ago, 26CornerBlitz said:

Nice:

"There are so many words that can be used to describe the state of the 2018 Buffalo Bills, but they are the words that, if I had said them in my mother’s presence when I was a kid, she would have cleansed my mouth with a bar of soap.You know, back when that was a thing, because when I was young, there was no such thing as the timeout chair. "

Pretty much, Sal.  Pretty much.

5 hours ago, Maine-iac said:

There is no reason a rookie project QB should make any team 100 times better but Allen does here.  Why?  Our offense is so bad that even with his limited experience he is light years better than the absolute turds (Peterman) they are marching out there.  The talent evaluation on the offensive side of the ball consists of coin flips and former Panthers and that's about it.

Allen makes us 100 times better?  Have you seen his numbers?

In his last full game against Tennessee, he was 10 of 19 for 82 yards passing, with a 52.6% completion percentage, and a Total QB rating of 35.5.  Longest pass on the day was 13 yards.  

That's not exactly breathtaking quarterbacking.

In fact, that's f-ing horrible.

6 minutes ago, Fadingpain said:

Allen makes us 100 times better?  Have you seen his numbers?

In his last full game against Tennessee, he was 10 of 19 for 82 yards passing, with a 52.6% completion percentage, and a Total QB rating of 35.5.  Longest pass on the day was 13 yards.  

That's not exactly breathtaking quarterbacking.

In fact, that's f-ing horrible.

So do you not agree that Allen is better than Peterman?  Did I say Allen was doing a great job throwing the ball?  What exactly are you saying that I didn't already say?

The sad fact is the Bills have become too painful to watch. I thought it was getting that way last year but at least they won some games with TT. This current crew is utterly inept, undisciplined and boring. The lack of innovative coaching and talent accumulation has produced a team that looks by far the worst team in the league. I seriously believe that the Bills current offense would have great trouble scoring on several CFL and NCAA defenses.  The only thing that salvaged my day was watching 2 real NFL teams, the Saints and Rams go at in a thriller. That is what football should be, highly skilled, well coached and brilliantly executed football. Watching the Bills, I had almost forgotten.