Bills vs. Bears Postgame - Another Ugly Blowout with Fox Studio Crew Laughing at Buffalo During the Half

Hard to watch no doubt.  Can't put it on Peterman. - hit guys in the hands on two picks and Jones got mugged on the third.   He looked like a functional backup QB.

On the other hand, I thought we'd need two O linemen next year.  It's now 4 at minimum and maybe 5 although this might have just been one off game by Dawkins.  No running lanes whatsoever.  Just an embarrassing performance up front.

Defense missed Edmunds and Gaines got toasted.  

• Like (+1) 1
  • Sad 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

6 minutes ago, oldmanfan said:

Hard to watch no doubt.  Can't put it on Peterman. - hit guys in the hands on two picks and Jones got mugged on the third.   He looked like a functional backup QB.

On the other hand, I thought we'd need two O linemen next year.  It's now 4 at minimum and maybe 5 although this might have just been one off game by Dawkins.  No running lanes whatsoever.  Just an embarrassing performance up front.

Defense missed Edmunds and Gaines got toasted.  

Ya I think the oline is the biggest issue. I hope we use our first and second round picks on some. Then add two high prices FAs. Use that 90 mil on oline.

• Like (+1) 1