Bills vs. Bears Postgame - Another Ugly Blowout with Fox Studio Crew Laughing at Buffalo During the Half

2 hours ago, nucci said:

The Pegula's are owners of an NFL team...the bottom line to them needs to be winning...NFL teams all make money plus he's worth billions....

This^.That is the only bottom line that matters. The status quo not only isn’t winning, it’s become a punch line and a laughingstock. 

1 minute ago, Like A Mofo said:

Make no mistake. The Bills are awful but the national media gets off on this and craves Buffalo being bad to their core.

Mike Rodak is having a great time this year. New England back at the top too. It's good to be Mike.

The media will pounce upon ineptitude/futility wherever it is in professional sports and it's not a Buffalo thing.  

• Like (+1) 2

Just now, Like A Mofo said:

In part I agree but the media does NOT want to travel to Buffalo if they don't have to. They need it.

Travel to Buffalo?  No need to do that at all with games streamed on-line with a variety of different ways to cover the team without actual travel.   No need for the woe is poor Buffalo attitude because of the mean media.  Be good and they will get the praise and accolades as merited. 

• Like (+1) 1

1 hour ago, Like A Mofo said:

In part I agree but the media does NOT want to travel to Buffalo if they don't have to. They need it.

If you mean the top announcing crews for the networks, no they probably dont want to come to Buffalo, I'm sure they would rather go to Florida or anywhere south when it becomes November/December. And even before that I'm sure it's not one of their favorite places to be assigned to, Buffalo is not a big travel destination for most people. I dont know anyone who dreams of a vacation in Buffalo.

But the negativity and laughter is coming based on the actual play on the field and a front office/coaching staff making questionable decisions, such as keeping Nate Peterman employed in the NFL. That wont stop until they turn a corner and get to a point where they are a threat on the field instead of an easy win for the opponent.