Aren't You Embarrassed?

29 minutes ago, KD in CA said:

I bet her non-surviving ancestors would smack her stupid ***** mouth for such an ignorant and pathetic display.

7 hours ago, TakeYouToTasker said:

Which is why I addressed my post directly to you, Joe.

Why would you, if you were a Jew, feel humiliated by the actions of this person?

I would argue that while we shouldn't feel bad at all, humans are tribal by nature.  We will always form bonds of kinship with folks who have commonality with us.

Humiliation may be the wrong word, but I can imagine the distaste.

On 11/1/2018 at 2:41 PM, LABillzFan said:

I'm embarrassed for the person who wrote this note.

What the ***** *****? How the *****? I cannot follow that kind of logic. Trump said something and so something holocaust, something racism?

• Like (+1) 1

8 minutes ago, The_Dude said:

What the ***** *****? How the *****? I cannot follow that kind of logic. Trump said something and so something holocaust, something racism?

That's one of the few times your comprehension would benefit from toking up.  

2 minutes ago, Tiberius said:

The White House is now releasing doctored videos. This is Stalinist government in this regard. 

Conservatives have no principles that can be considered traditional American values. 

https://www.washingtonpost.com/technology/2018/11/08/white-house-shares-doctored-video-support-punishment-journalist-jim-acosta/?utm_term=.80614ced74f1

Now THIS is the Stupidest Thing I've Read All Day...

11 minutes ago, DC Tom said:

Now THIS is the Stupidest Thing I've Read All Day...

I really shouldn't be stunned, given who we're talking about, but by God if he didn't just drive up the bar by a good quarter mile.

I think he just made a staggeringly powerful argument for the moral justification of the state being used for eugenics and forced sterilization.

I am humbled.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

38 minutes ago, Tiberius said:

The White House is now releasing doctored videos. This is Stalinist government in this regard. 

Conservatives have no principles that can be considered traditional American values. 

https://www.washingtonpost.com/technology/2018/11/08/white-house-shares-doctored-video-support-punishment-journalist-jim-acosta/?utm_term=.80614ced74f1

HAHAHA ....wow ...conspiricy theory...by a lefty? oh my lords, no.

c'mon now

Oh, wait it appears to be 1/1024 different.

Edited by Albwan

1 hour ago, TakeYouToTasker said:

I really shouldn't be stunned, given who we're talking about, but by God if he didn't just drive up the bar by a good quarter mile.

I think he just made a staggeringly powerful argument for the moral justification of the state being used for eugenics and forced sterilization.

I am humbled.

Seriously, it's the dumbest conspiracy theory I've ever heard.  The White House doctored a video to falsely convey what the widely-available undoctored video adequately conveyed, in order to suppress the freedom of the press by targeting all of CNN in the guise of a single reporter who is objectively an ***** who has done more by himself to inhibit freedom of the press than the President who's supposedly muzzling a media that still somehow has the complete freedom to complain about being muzzled?  

Based on a half-assed amateur photo-analysis by the same people that brought you "9/11 nanothermite and micro-nukes?"

This is dumber than Icke's reptoids.

• 2 weeks later...

Violating the constitution. Not visiting the memorial to dead Marines in France, blowing off Arlington on Veterans day, disrespecting McRaven and sending troops to the border on a political stunt that totally failed. What a total joke Trump is. Just complete trash. 

14 minutes ago, Tiberius said:

Violating the constitution. Not visiting the memorial to dead Marines in France, blowing off Arlington on Veterans day, disrespecting McRaven and sending troops to the border on a political stunt that totally failed. What a total joke Trump is. Just complete trash. 

Success!!

Embarrassing! I love how Trump's lawyers never argue he is innocent, instead they always try and find a way around the crime by pettifogging the issue. What a joke, what a criminal Conservatives have vomited up on the country. 

A state judge ruled on Friday that a lawsuit by the New York State attorney general could proceed against President Trump and the Trump Foundation over allegations of misused charitable assets, self-dealing and campaign finance violations during the 2016 presidential campaign.

Mr. Trump’s lawyers had argued that the court did not have jurisdiction over Mr. Trump, as president, and that the statutes of limitations had expired in the case of some of the actions at issue. They also contended the attorney general’s office suffered from a “pervasive bias” against Mr. Trump.

https://www.nytimes.com/2018/11/23/nyregion/trump-foundation-lawsuit-new-york.html?action=click&module=Top Stories&pgtype=Homepage

• 2 weeks later...

WASHINGTON — Federal prosecutors cited the involvement of a onetime top fund-raiser to President Trump on Friday in a scheme to launder millions of dollars into the country to help a flamboyant Malaysian financier end a Justice Department investigation.

Elliott Broidy, a Los Angeles-based businessman who was a finance vice chairman of Mr. Trump’s 2016 campaign and inauguration committees, was paid to lobby the Trump administration to try to end an investigation related to the embezzlement of billions of dollars from a Malaysian state-owned fund, according to court filings made public on Friday.

The filings were released in connection with a guilty plea entered by George Higginbotham, a former Justice Department employee. Mr. Higginbotham admitted to conspiring to lie to banks about the source of tens of millions of dollars he funneled into the United States from the Malaysian financier Jho Low, who federal authorities say masterminded a scheme to loot the 1 Malaysia Development Berhad fund, also known as 1MDB.

https://www.nytimes.com/2018/11/30/us/politics/broidy-trump-foreign-money.html?action=click&module=Top Stories&pgtype=Homepage

The stench from this administration is sickening 

Edited by Tiberius

57 minutes ago, Tiberius said:

George Higginbotham was hired by the DOJ during the Obama Administration, so thanks for posting about the Obama administration's corruptness.

On 12/2/2018 at 1:03 PM, 3rdnlng said:

George Higginbotham was hired by the DOJ during the Obama Administration, so thanks for posting about the Obama administration's corruptness.

Eight years of Obama, how many indictments, convictions and guilty pleas? 

Just ts two years of Trump and the population of federal jails is growing. Drain it! 

"Well he said, you’ll be the greatest president in the history of, but you know what, I’ll take that also, but that you could be. But he said, will be the greatest president but I would also accept the other. In other words, if you do your job, but I accept that".

51 minutes ago, Tiberius said:

Eight years of Obama, how many indictments, convictions and guilty pleas? 

Just ts two years of Trump and the population of federal jails is growing. Drain it! 

The Obama administration was so corrupt that they ran roughshod over our laws and constitution and refused to go after the culprits. When the people in charge of the Justice Department are corrupt along with the President it's no wonder no one was indicted.

On 12/3/2018 at 5:40 PM, 3rdnlng said:

The Obama administration was so corrupt that they ran roughshod over our laws and constitution and refused to go after the culprits. When the people in charge of the Justice Department are corrupt along with the President it's no wonder no one was indicted.

You are simply full of crap. You just vomit out garbage on here constantly 

3 minutes ago, Tiberius said:

Oh please, yes, 3rd thing is like a chamberpot but take off your partisan blinders. He can't even make an argument 

Other than the fact Gary's post has nothing to do with partisanship or 3rd's ability to make an argument you nailed it with this post.  

3 hours ago, Tiberius said:

You are simply full of crap. You just vomit out garbage on here constantly 

You made the point that hardly anyone in the Obama administration was indicted. Are you trying to say that they didn't deserve to be indicted?