Bills Rumored to want a 4th for McCoy

MAJBobby

2 minutes ago, Wayne Arnold said:

Hes not helping the team at this rate. He thrives in space and there is no space. Ivory is a better fit.

Have some decency and send him somewhere he can get a ring before he has to retire.

He's pretty much our best WR.  If JA is to play much morenthis season then shady has a real purpose.  Either way though, i would be fine with trading him as he's not really a part of 2020 and beyond most likely.

19 minutes ago, MAJBobby said:
Mike Ortiz Jr. (@OrtizDYST)
Sources: There’s an outside chance that LeSean McCoy will be dealt before today’s trade deadline. The Bills asking price is a 4th round pick.

4th round pick seems very fair.  Carlos Hyde was dealt for a 5th.  Never made a Pro Bowl or rushed for 1,000 yards

1 minute ago, 26CornerBlitz said:

Right on cue as it has been mentioned before and you actually want Peterman to start. :blink:

Super Bowl 54 HERE WE COME!

The alternative to Peterman is a 35 year old who is leading the offense to an average of 4.5 points per game against two of the worst defenses in the NFL.

1 minute ago, Wayne Arnold said:

Hes not helping the team at this rate. He thrives in space and there is no space. Ivory is a better fit.

Have some decency and send him somewhere he can get a ring before he has to retire.

Shady was the leading receiver in the Patriots game tied for Zay Jones with 6 receptions only McCoy got more yards 82 vs 55. 

It's not McCoy's fault if the play calling doesn't get a hole or if he is getting tackled as soon as he touches the ball (12 rushes for 13 yards) as opposing teams are keying on him. They know he is the one to stop and force the team to throw...with a QB that has been just off the street or a rookie...or worse yet Peterpick. 

You're point about there being "no space" is on the coaches to put him in position to have space to run in and when he gets that space they guy is still amazing. 

• Like (+1) 1

6 minutes ago, thurst44 said:

Check the Bears. Fortunes can change quickly in this league. We have a very good defense (especially considering how much they are on the field), and if Allen makes strides and we improve the line (which has actually played better over the last few weeks), we may not be in the Super Bowl, but could be a winning team. 

You won me over.

23 minutes ago, 26CornerBlitz said:

That's right!  The Buffalo Bills will cease to exist after the 2018 season. :blink:

Shady only had a year or two left. Why should he waste his career, and a shot at 12K, with this team? We'd be doing him a favor.

3 minutes ago, Soda Popinski said:

Teams have been willing to deal for McCoy but Beane is making Peterman a part of the trade and they won't take him, even with us throwing in the draft pick.    

You know this for certain?

1 hour ago, Phil The Thrill said:

I agree...Crooked Mike Rodak said that he reminds him a lot of CJ Spiller (or maybe a Willis MaGahee before him).  He danced around in the backfield when there wasn’t any where to go and ended up losing a lot yardage

I did see a lot of Spiller dancing last night. Just get a 4th or 5th for him and give him the opportunity to play on a playoff caliber team. I wish the same for Kyle. The rebuild officially started last night. Stockpile picks and rebuild this offense. 

1 minute ago, LABILLBACKER said:

I did see a lot of Spiller dancing last night. Just get a 4th or 5th for him and give him the opportunity to play on a playoff caliber team. I wish the same for Kyle. The rebuild officially started last night. Stockpile picks and rebuild this offense. 

It appeared to me that he was trying to do too much. Not sure whether it was the result of a primetime game in which he wanted to ball out for the Bills or because he wanted to impress potential trade partners.

The guy has rushed for over 10,000 yards in his career. I think the comparison to Spiller is absurd.